What's new

Boston Acoustics PV900 (1 Viewer)

PaulDA

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Paul
Anyone heard one/own one? Because of other factors (unrelated to my speakers/sub), my dealer is upgrading me to this from the baby BA PV500 (which I'd intended to install in my secondary system). Specs seem to roughly compare to the smallest SVS box sub (which I was thinking of getting for my primary system). I'm not claiming that it's better than SVS, or even as good. I'm simply curious as to anyone's experience with PV900. I've auditioned the 700 and liked it so I assume I'll like the 900.

PaulDA

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Paul
Well, if no one owns one or has heard one, I guess when mine arrives I'll post a review. (Though I have a hard time believing that I'm the ONLY one to have one of these subs).

Nathan Stohler

Second Unit
Real Name
Nathan Stohler
I own a PV700, but you've already auditioned it, so I probably wouldn't be of much help :) I originally bought the PV500 but decided to return it to upgrade to the PV700, just because I didn't think 38 Hz was low enough.

Please let us know what you think of the PV900.

Jesse Sharrow

Supporting Actor
The only thing I have heard is that some people at my shop, dont like the boston subs. When I was looking at subs I asked about the PV-1000 and they didnt even like that. Blah, Blah, Blah... whatever. LOL. If you liked the 700 you will love the 900. I can gauentee(sp). If you dont boston did something wrong. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks