What's new

Used Movie Theater Seats (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin Do

Auditioning
I am going to pickup some used movie theater seats from a theater building that is going to be torn down. I was just wondering if there is anyone currently looking for the same type of seats. The seats I am getting are Irwin Citation.
They have grey legs,seat bottom and seatback. The seatbottom/back fabric is a deep purple. They have plastic armrests with cupholders in the rear and the original cushioned armrests are also available.

I expect the cost to be in the 10.00 to 15.00 range.

Seats could be picked up locally in Atlanta or shipped at buyers expense.

I am not sure how to insert an image here email me if you need pictures.

Conrod H

Auditioning
I would be interested in getting three of these Chairs if they are going for about 10-15 as you indicated. Only problem I am upstate New YorK. Maybe we can make some arrangements for shipping UPS.

RonnieT

Stunt Coordinator
Can these seats be broken down? i.e. can they be shipped in a smaller box so shipping is less. At $10-15 a piece and depending on shipping, I would be interested in 3 of them. Let us know.

Kevin Do

Auditioning
Looks like shipping will be between 35.00 and 40.00 per chair. It looks like the size not the weight is what is driving the shipping cost. I might be able to box two seats together to save on shipping.

I will be getting these seats this Saturday or early next week.

If you are interested send me an email to get on the list.

Michael Reuben

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Michael Reuben
Originally Posted by Frederick Feeney

Very interested in 3 of them. Please email me and I will give oyu my cell # and we can work out shipping details.

Thanks

[email protected]
Don't expect much. This all happened 5 and 1/2 years ago. (Check the dates of the posts.)

baldpastor

Auditioning
Real Name
jeff simmons
i would love to get some how many can you get. i would like 8 or 10 for the house but im also a pastor and may consider some for our worship area

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks