What's new

Anyone else buy the Beast Wars(Season One)DVD set? Disc one has 5.1 sound issues. (1 Viewer)

John Pine

Supporting Actor
Real Name
John Pine
I’m getting pops and clicks on several episodes on the first DVD only. I read on Amazon where another guy was having the same problem and contacted Rhino regarding a replacement. I’ve left several messages for contact he listed (Mack @Rhino) but he’s never returned my call. I’ve called the general Customer Service number and of course they claim to know nothing about the problem. Any suggestions?

Joshua Lane

Second Unit
Rhino won't be replacing the discs if that's what you're wondering. Since the 2.0 sound works just fine, most people seem to be content with their sets and haven't complained about it. Sorry.

Steven Gebs

Stunt Coordinator
I haven't had any problems with my set.

By the way, Beast Wars rocks!!! I can't wait for Season 2!

Steven Gebs

Stunt Coordinator
Just got season 2, IT ROCKS!!!

This is my first time watching all of season 2 of the Beast Wars and am not afraid to admit that this is THE best Transformers series ever made. I grew up on G1 and love it, but, Beast Wars is a more complete cartoon in every aspect. Great story arc, great characters, and cool music.

Give it a shot if you are a Transformers fan! You won't regret it!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks