What's new

Any Integra DTR owners out there? (1 Viewer)

PaulDA

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Paul
My attempt to get an Arcam AVR200 has literally blown up in my face (I have another post about that in here) and after two bad units, I've decided to go with another brand. My dealer is offering me a deal on either the Integra DTR 6.4 or 7.4 (for various amounts and upgrades to my sub depending on which one I get). Before coming across the Arcam in this store, my choice was the 6.4. However, with my recent experience, I'd appreciate some input from owners about their Integras, any reliability issues, likes or dislikes of feature sets, would you buy one again, that sort of thing. I've been twice burned in a week and while the odds of that happening with a totally different brand is small, I'm a bit wary. Thanks.

BTW, I'll be running Boston Acoustics VR-M60s front, VR-M50s rear, VRC centre and PV900 sub, if that helps.

Marcus Parham

Auditioning
I am the owner of an integra dtr6.3. Nice receiver. The dtr6.4 has thx cert. and maybe a modest power upgrade (I am not sure though) No issues so far. Give it an audition.

Babek

Stunt Coordinator
i'm an owner of an integra dtr 5.3. Buy it, it is amazing and is a good bang for the price. They compare these integra's to higher end receivers.

I'm not so much of an audio expert, but I will tell you that I trusted my ears on my decision for the dtr 5.3 and I've never looked back since.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks