Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Finally settled on a speaker set, thanks everybody...

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 OFFLINE   PaulDA

PaulDA

Screenwriter

• 2,589 posts
  • LocationSt. Hubert, Quebec, Canada

Posted March 06 2004 - 04:00 PM

for all of the advice and suggestions. I went with Boston Acoustics VR-M60s fronts, VR-M50s rears, VRC centre and PV700 sub. I got a great deal from my dealer and after having spent a week at home with the 60s on loan, I decided these were the ones. Again, I want to thank all the people who offered advice and suggestions. Looking forward to hooking it all up and enjoying my music (and movie) collection. P.S., my wife is certainly glad the search is over (and, to tell the truth, so am I).
Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes time, and it annoys the pig.

#2 of 3 OFFLINE   Frank Zimkas

Frank Zimkas

Supporting Actor

• 889 posts

Posted March 07 2004 - 01:26 AM

Well now that you've made your decision it's time to focus on the next upgrade!Posted Image

#3 of 3 OFFLINE   ScottCHI

ScottCHI

Screenwriter

• 1,292 posts

Posted March 07 2004 - 05:04 AM

ENJOY!!!!!!!!

Posted Image Posted Image

if your experience is anything like mine, the "fun" has just begun. i've second, third, fourth, and fifth-guessed every damn decision i've made regarding my new speakers and sub, including buying them in the first place! this morning i love them. this afternoon? ..................who knows?!?!?!?!

Posted Image
"All men are frauds. The only difference between them is that some admit it. I myself deny it."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users