Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Mind Your Language

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 of 4 OFFLINE   balendu

balendu

Extra

• 15 posts

Posted March 03 2004 - 04:15 AM

Does anyone know if the old BBC series "Mind Your Language" is out on DVD. This was a hilarious show about a teacher teaching an English class to foreign students. Thanks.
-- Balendu Dasgupta

#2 of 4 OFFLINE   Yee-Ming

Yee-Ming

Producer

• 4,343 posts
  • Location"on a little street in Singapore"

Posted March 03 2004 - 04:18 PM

I have seen DVDs of this in the local HMV, but I didn't look very carefully, IIRC it's maybe 3 or 4 episodes a disc. No box sets, just single DVDs, and I have no idea if everything was released. My guess is they were R2, so you might want to look at amazon.co.uk or some other UK retailer.

#3 of 4 OFFLINE   JulianK

JulianK

Supporting Actor

• 844 posts

Posted March 03 2004 - 08:51 PM

Lots of episodes are available on disc in the UK. Oh, and it's not a BBC series.

#4 of 4 OFFLINE   Deb Walsh

Deb Walsh

Stunt Coordinator

• 210 posts

Posted March 04 2004 - 01:45 PM

Mind Your Language was released in a boxed set in the UK, four discs. It's listed as a "best of" set, contains about 17 episodes over 4 discs. The discs are also available individually. I got mine from BlackStar, and Amazon.uk also carries both the boxed set and the individual discs.
Deb Walsh (debwalsh@aol.com)
http://www.debwalsh.com/press/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users