What's new

Sopranos Anyone???? (1 Viewer)

Steven Simon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steven Simon
Hey guys.....

Anyone pumped for Sopranos??

HOw would you guys like to run the Sopranos threads this year??? It's been a while.....

One Discussion thread?? One review thread?? Consolidate threads after a few weeks?? I am open to suggestions...

Matt Stone

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Stone
I liked the way they were done last time...one discussion thread per episode, consolidated into a big thread every 3 or 4 episodes.

Marty M

Senior HTF Member
In the past there seemed to be enough comments made from one week to the next to warrant a separate thread per episode. That way we can keep the discussion focused on a particular episode and not bounce around from one episode to another. Just my $0.02 worth of opinion.

Steven Simon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steven Simon
Yes Matt... Each episode has it's own thread. After 4 weeks I will consolidate them into a bigger thread....

Chas_T

Supporting Actor
Watched Crimson Tide the other evening and Mr. Tony had a pistol in his hand. Can't wait for this Sunday!!! I'll have to watch the previous season during this week and get into the swing of things. Previews on HBO look quite intense.

Chris

Senior HTF Member
I know. I've already ordered the steak. My wife knows, we have a traditional "Sopranos" meal on Sundays new eps air :) Nice open Steak (or veal) a glass of wine and some pasta.. :)

It's good to have Tony & The gang back over to the house this year ;)

James Sarno

Stunt Coordinator
Can you say "Soprano Party"...

Just finished going through the 4th season...again....as a refresher, my wife and I can't wait...Sunday can't come fast enough.

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
Tony Sirico (Paulie)said this season was "bloody, alot of people wont be sticking around by the end of the season" or something like that :)

Steven Simon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steven Simon
Hopefully season 5 will get back to the original forumla. Wiseguy stuff. I'm sick of this Soap Opera family crap ....:D

Forgeta boutit!!!

Michael Reuben

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Michael Reuben
This wouldn't be the first time that a Sopranos cast member gave deliberately misleading information (Joey Pants comes to mind).

Hey, Steve, how's about a separate thread for the inevitable complaints that The Sopranos just isn't as good as it used to be? ;)

M.

Steven Simon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steven Simon
It's still the Sopranos... Some of us can still hold on to the thread... :D

"Iv'e been Mushed"

Michael Reuben

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Michael Reuben

As I've been re-watching season 4 recently, I've been struck by just how much "wiseguy stuff" there really was. But a lot of it was tawdry and petty -- not on the operatic scale that we saw in (for example) the first season.

M.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation966
Recent bookmarks