Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

Is Show Off Displays still in business?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 OFFLINE   Matt Naglieri

Matt Naglieri

Second Unit

• 283 posts

Posted February 27 2004 - 05:38 AM

I made an order with them for a poster frame a few weeks ago but haven't heard anything from them as to when it would be delivered.

I tried contacting them via e-mail over the last week and all have gone unanswered. I tried calling the 800 number both yesterday and today and have gotten the voicemail saying to leave a message and they would get back to you but they haven't gotten back. I also tried calling the toll number but get a recording saying it's out of service.

If anybody knows anything I would appreciate the help.

#2 of 3 OFFLINE   TonyD

TonyD

Executive Producer

• 16,240 posts
  • LocationDisney World and Universal Florida

Posted March 02 2004 - 09:16 AM

877-566-7755

714-546-3987

try both those numbers.
facebook.com/whotony

#3 of 3 OFFLINE   GaryP

GaryP

Second Unit

• 265 posts

Posted April 02 2004 - 03:33 AM

I placed a couple different orders with them over the last two years (trying to get an illuminated poster case) In my last attempt I even pleaded with them to let me know something, even if it was only to tell me they wouldn't be fulfilling my order. They didn't afford me a response of any kind. To say I'm unimpressed with their customer service is an understatement. It's a shame because when they first opened up it was a real pleasure to do business with them.

Gary
"You can't bring that weak ass stuff up in this humpy bumpy"
-Terry Tate:Office Linebacker