Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

I love ups tracking

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
7 replies to this topic

#1 of 8 luke_ha

luke_ha

Stunt Coordinator

• 84 posts

Posted February 27 2004 - 03:26 AM

i am just watching my speakers get closer and closer. it now says they are out for delivery. Too bad i cant see em for about 2-3 weeks.

#2 of 8 John F. Palacio

John F. Palacio

Supporting Actor

• 576 posts

Posted February 27 2004 - 04:34 AM

I love UPS tracking too!
Best regards.

John
Freelance Video Control Engineer

#3 of 8 Jesse Sharrow

Jesse Sharrow

Supporting Actor

• 745 posts

Posted February 27 2004 - 04:43 AM

Cant see em for about 2-3 weeks? Is your significant other keeping them from you till a certain time? My wife did that to me for x-mas, I had my speakers and receiver sitting under the tree for 2 weeks.

#4 of 8 Mike Wilk

Mike Wilk

Stunt Coordinator

• 84 posts

Posted February 27 2004 - 06:04 AM

or, shudder, left on your doorstep and picked up by someone else. UPS has been too casual, for my part, about leaving your order in an unsecured manner. I came home once to find my new laser printer sitting on the front steps.

YMMV

#5 of 8 Philip>L

Philip>L

Stunt Coordinator

• 119 posts

Posted February 27 2004 - 07:44 AM

Hey, if you don't sign for it, UPS is responsible for it...
"Lots of things work in practice for which the laboratory has never found proof." -- Martin H. Fischer

#6 of 8 Ken Smith

Ken Smith

Stunt Coordinator

• 101 posts

Posted February 27 2004 - 07:48 AM

We have an old milk can between the 2 doors of our garage and the package was sitting on top of the milk can in plain view of everyone that went by.

#7 of 8 Nathan Bjork

Nathan Bjork

Stunt Coordinator

• 147 posts

Posted February 27 2004 - 09:42 AM

Fed-Ex wouldnt drop my speakers off, I missed them by like 15min. I had to wait a whole nother day so get them. They were sche. for thur. but came a day early. I would rather wait than not have them at all though. I would rather use fed-ex that ups becuase they are more careful w/ the pakages and are faster and cheaper.

#8 of 8 luke_ha

luke_ha

Stunt Coordinator

• 84 posts

Posted February 27 2004 - 07:52 PM

nah i am in england on work till about the mid of march. Been here for 7 months and i am ready to get out. My wife is evil they are sitting in the house and she wont even open the boxes to tell me about them. She tells me that i can open them up when i get home. She is a cruel person.