What's new

Is it true that Angel season 4 is coming out at the end of April? (1 Viewer)

Alan:B

Auditioning
First off, I'm new and I just want to say hi to everyone:)! This seems like a real cool forum. Now on to my question:D I was recently perusing a Buffy/Angel message board and someone there posted an article that said Angel season 4 will be released on April 28th instead of later in the fall. The article didn't look too official but it might be true in order to capitalize on the end of the series in May. (In case you didn't know, the WB is pulling the plug on Angel:frowning:)Personally, I think it's a smart idea too (if it's true) but 4/28 is a Wednesday and DVD's only come out on Tuesday. Does anybody know anything offical about all this? Also, what do you guys and gals think? Is an earlier release of season 4 to coincide with the end a good idea?

Gord Lacey

Senior HTF Member
This is the first time I've heard that season 4 would be out in April. I don't think they'll release it, but it could be possible if they had the material ready and announce it this week in order to give stores enough time to preorder it.

It's unlikely, but you never can tell...

Gord

Michael Reuben

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Michael Reuben
They didn't speed up the release schedule when Buffy concluded. There's no reason why they should handle Angel any differently.

That's been much discussed in the TV Programming forum. Go here. It's a 97-page thread, so you may want to skip to some of the later pages.

M.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thinksinc
Recent bookmarks