Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Capitol Critters Complete Series?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 OFFLINE   Harminder

Harminder

Second Unit

• 462 posts

Posted February 20 2004 - 04:16 PM

I know a lot of people found this show to be a lame effort to capitalize on The Simpsons success, but I really liked this show.

There were 13 episodes, but only 7 were aired before it was yanked by ABC.

I don't know who exactly owns the distribution rights to this show, but I believe it's Hanna-Barbera. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

I'd love to see this be released on DVD. Probably be a 3-DVD set including any extras.

Anyone else want to see this be released on DVD? Or just find it to be a waste of plastic?

#2 of 3 OFFLINE   Joshua Lane

Joshua Lane

Second Unit

• 369 posts

Posted February 21 2004 - 04:17 AM

Quote:
I don't know who exactly owns the distribution rights to this show, but I believe it's Hanna-Barbera. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

I'm pretty sure you're correct here. And if so, it means that Warner Brothers would be in charge of releasing Capitol Critters onto DVD. Unfortunately, they've got a lot of their plate right now so I wouldn't expect anything for quite some time.

#3 of 3 OFFLINE   Lancep2012

Lancep2012

Auditioning

• 1 posts

Posted June 21 2012 - 05:58 AM

All of the Hanna-Barbera cartoons have DVD and Blu-ray rights form Warner Bros Studios. Some are only for sell by made to older DVD-R though wbshop.com at this time thier's no legal DVD, and thing's like ITunes, Blockbuster VOD, and blu-ray is an unknown. My at an later time with if the right number of popole ask for it my be it wound got for sell at lease in the made to older part of wbshop.com. I love buying the old Disney, MGM, WB, and Hanna-Babera on DVD, Blu-ray and/or Itunes because it's so much nicer watching them on my LCD fells the same as it was watching them on CRT back in the day. This is the wbshop.com contact page let them know you what it out in a legal form. http://www.wbshop.co...e/contact us.do