What's new

Duckman and The PJs - Ever been considered for a dvd release? (1 Viewer)

Antonio Silva

Stunt Coordinator
I love those two shows and would like to know if there was ever any mention of a possible dvd release?

As far as i know, The PJs had only 3 seasons and Duckman 4 seasons.

Anyone else here like these shows and know of any dvd rumors?

Casey Trowbridg

Senior HTF Member
Never got in to the PJs, but Duckman was awesome and I would definitely buy it on DVD. I'd probably end up with both series were they to be released but as far as I can tell, nothing has been mentioned.

Marcee

Agent
I've never seen the PJ's, but I MUST HAVE Duckman on DVD. I have tapes of the episodes, and I have converted them to digital, but they have logos and stuff - and for all I know they are edited or something. I want this show!!!! My husband wants this show!!! When they are old enough (and the DVDs might be out by then), my kids will want this show!!! Let's go Paramount! I imagine that Jason Alexander would like to be the "star" of a DVD set since he is getting a taste of it with the upcoming (please please please hurry) Seinfeld.
And, of course since we are talking animation with a big fan base and almost no studio backing - The Tick!
What can I say but - SPOON!
;)

Marcee

Agent
I've never seen the PJ's, but I MUST HAVE Duckman on DVD. I have tapes of the episodes, and I have converted them to digital, but they have logos and stuff - and for all I know they are edited or something. I want this show!!!! My husband wants this show!!! When they are old enough (and the DVDs might be out by then), my kids will want this show!!! Let's go Paramount! I imagine that Jason Alexander would like to be the "star" of a DVD set since he is getting a taste of it with the upcoming (please please please hurry) Seinfeld.
And, of course since we are talking animation with a big fan base and almost no studio backing - The Tick!
What can I say but - SPOON!
;)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks