Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Duckman and The PJs - Ever been considered for a dvd release?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 of 4 OFFLINE   Antonio Silva

Antonio Silva

Stunt Coordinator

• 129 posts

Posted February 20 2004 - 10:21 AM

I love those two shows and would like to know if there was ever any mention of a possible dvd release?

As far as i know, The PJs had only 3 seasons and Duckman 4 seasons.

Anyone else here like these shows and know of any dvd rumors?

Thanks Posted Image
Dimebag Darrell
1966 - 2004
Rest In Peace

#2 of 4 OFFLINE   Casey Trowbridg

Casey Trowbridg

Lead Actor

• 9,209 posts

Posted February 20 2004 - 10:39 AM

Never got in to the PJs, but Duckman was awesome and I would definitely buy it on DVD. I'd probably end up with both series were they to be released but as far as I can tell, nothing has been mentioned.

#3 of 4 OFFLINE   Marcee

Marcee

Agent

• 25 posts

Posted June 16 2004 - 03:43 AM

I've never seen the PJ's, but I MUST HAVE Duckman on DVD. I have tapes of the episodes, and I have converted them to digital, but they have logos and stuff - and for all I know they are edited or something. I want this show!!!! My husband wants this show!!! When they are old enough (and the DVDs might be out by then), my kids will want this show!!! Let's go Paramount! I imagine that Jason Alexander would like to be the "star" of a DVD set since he is getting a taste of it with the upcoming (please please please hurry) Seinfeld.
And, of course since we are talking animation with a big fan base and almost no studio backing - The Tick!
What can I say but - SPOON!
Posted Image

#4 of 4 OFFLINE   Marcee

Marcee

Agent

• 25 posts

Posted June 16 2004 - 03:43 AM

I've never seen the PJ's, but I MUST HAVE Duckman on DVD. I have tapes of the episodes, and I have converted them to digital, but they have logos and stuff - and for all I know they are edited or something. I want this show!!!! My husband wants this show!!! When they are old enough (and the DVDs might be out by then), my kids will want this show!!! Let's go Paramount! I imagine that Jason Alexander would like to be the "star" of a DVD set since he is getting a taste of it with the upcoming (please please please hurry) Seinfeld.
And, of course since we are talking animation with a big fan base and almost no studio backing - The Tick!
What can I say but - SPOON!
Posted Image