What's new

Monster cable Surge protectors (1 Viewer)

Chris Sherman

Second Unit
One brand new PC1000 surge protector/ line conditioner 8 outlets, Stage 2 clean power line conditioning, looks exactly like the HTS 1000 w/the same specs. Retail $150.00 sell for $59.00+$8.00 shippng to lower 48. Comes with all original papers , warranty card free monster coax cable and phone cable. Paypal or money order. I also have 4 Monster cable 4 outlet surge protector/line conditioners used but perfectly functional , two sets of gold coax connections and phone line jacks, clean power stage 1 line filtering. 1300 joule rating , 8 ft monster powerline gold plated , angled wall plug. These look nearly identical to Monster model HTS 400 . New retail $80.00 ea. sell all four for $75.00. plus $8.00 shipping to lower 48. I will throw in the 1 meter monster gold coax cable that came with these. Very nice surge protector line conditioner for less than $19.00 ea. Paypal is prefered money orders ok too. Thanks I'm a good trader here and have an ebay record of 159 positives, id (cdsherman)

Chris Sherman

Second Unit
I don't know the model number they are no longer made. They were originally made for Circuit City by Monster cable and marketed as Divx surge protectors . Like I said they look just like the HTS 400. The outlets are labled TV/MONITOR, VCR, DIVX/DVD and ACCESSORY. The back side says model # MP8. It has two sets of coax outlets labled ANTENNAE CABLE IN/OUT SAT IN/OUT and phone jacks PHONE/SAT IN/OUT and PHONE/DIVX IN/OUT. Gonna take em to ebay I guess.

Cuong

Agent
Hi there are you interested in just sellin one? I sent you an email not sure if you would look at it since you dont know me. Ill take one if you wanna break them up thanx.

Chris Sherman

Second Unit
Cuong , Sorry I don't always check my email regularly. I have moved these to ebay. I really want to sell them together to make shipping simpler.

Chris Sherman

Second Unit
On ebay but I'll take $50.00 shipped if paying with paypal. Let me know if interested before I get a bid if possible. Honestly, a great deal if you need some surge protectors.
Chris

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks