What's new

Alias - 2/15/04 - After Six (1 Viewer)

Kevin Porter

Supporting Actor
YEEAAH!

Alias is back and kickin' after an eternal 4 weeks with the specialest of special guest stars And I want to know exactly who or what is "The Passenger". Tonight I want a twist that's gonna have me running around the room, flailing my arms in the air and screaming just thinking about it. The Lauren twist was not one of those. I want something like the evil Francie twist or the two years twist.

And I got a theory, I got a little theory concerning why Vaughn was so up and at 'em concerning the ladies when Syd just died. It's my theory that Vaughn knows Lauren is Covenant and has been working undercover. Hence the whole "I got over your deadness in nine months"

This show is going to stay strong for a long while. I can't wait for what comes next.

ThomasC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas
Why isn't Alias on this week? Damn Golden Globes.

Why isn't Alias on this week? Damn Super Bowl.

Why isn't Alias on this week? Damn Grammy Awards.

Why isn't...oh. :D

ThomasC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas
"I want to get married before I have the baby."

WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF?!?!

"Oh, I gotta go, my wife's having a baby."

WTF?!?!

:D

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Universal Church of Mammals... Bwah-hahahaha! Marshall cracks me up.

Lauren is cold-blooded through and through. It was good to see Sark get really nervous there in his meeting with Cole. Talk about having your guard down.

How about Verdita Green making an appearance (I'm sure Quentin helped make that happen)?

(Boo on the spoiler-filled next episode preview!)

Another 3 weeks until the next episode.

Kevin Porter

Supporting Actor

WHAT IS IT?!?!?!?!?!

I'm lovin' the intrigue. But man oh man is the ABC marketing department stupid. Scenes from the next Alias better not have given away what it gave away. That better be a red herring! And was anyone thrown off when Jack said Sloane was a Covenant double agent? Did I just forget that or did they just reveal that in a very matter of fact way? And apparently Vaughn and Syd had sex? I like how that was revealed with Cole's playful little sense of humor. I hope we see more of him in the future. And he's the man in front of the man? Then who's the man? Sloane? Irina? Katya? Will? Francie? Did anyone else sympathize for Sloane when he shot up? I actually cared for him. What a great character. I just want to know the secret that concerns Syd and SpyDaddy. But whatever it is, it better not have been revealed in the promos.

D

DAN NEIR

So who do you think the "man" is that Cole is in front of? Who's runing the Covenant?
Sloane? Would Cole really work with him? He hates him.
Dervko? That's who Cole was working for before.
Good episode.
They've been hinting at the Syd-Sloane "Luke I am your father" thing since season 1, I don't necessarily buy it though, he said he lies and manipulates for his own gain and I think that might be the case here.

ThomasC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas
I don't understand your confusion. He works for the CIA and the Covenant, so naturally, he's a double agent.

John Thomas

Senior HTF Member
I'd just writen a long post about the problems with this show but I'm not going to repeat it.

I tried watching it about a year ago, couldn't stand it.
Tonights episode was not well thought out or executed; whats the true draw of the show? (Garner is attractive?)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Next week is "Super (who wants to be a) Millionaire".
The week after that is the Academy Awards, so Alias will next be on in 3 weeks.

"I'm keeping my name!"

Evan Lee

Stunt Coordinator
Am I the only one who thinks that J.J. Abrams took the cheap way out of the love triangle by making Lauren a double agent? I actually liked it better when it looked like Lauren was an innocent victim in a bad situation. The angst was building into a who will Vaughn choose situation quite nicely (although that was always a forgone conclusion). Now, when he eventually gets back with Sid, it will not mean as much. On the other hand, J.J. Abrams could really throw one at us by having Lauren really be a ruthless but ultimately good NSC (or what ever made up organization she is associated with since I do not remember the acronym) undercover operative trying to bring down the covenant by any and all means necessary.

Michael St. Clair

Senior HTF Member
10 bucks says the pics Cole showed Lauren were not prison smooching pics from North Korea, but rather some doctored photos of actual lovemaking.

Why? Who knows.

Robert Ringwald

Senior HTF Member
Who else thought Marshall acted ridiculous about his baby being born. He couldn't wait 5 minutes? Sydney and Vaughn are in the middle of a mission that could get them both killed, and he's jumping up to go online to get Weiss minister-ized?

It was slightly funny, but extremely too wacky for such a scene of seriousness, and didn't work at all.

ThomasC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas
Well, Carrie wanted to get married before she had the baby, and I sure she really didn't want to wait, seeing as how she was in labor, and Marshall knew how she felt. Besides, they've all done it before in some way or another. :)

Guy Martin

Second Unit
Great episode. And we finally learned Sark's first name (Julian).

Perhaps what Cole had was some nice screen grabs from the surveillance video evil Francie made last for Sloan last year. Sloan could've given them to the covenant (presumably with the date altered) in order to manipulate Cole and Lauren.

Hopefully, there's some twist on that item in the "next time on Alias" piece at the end since otherwise ABC's marketing department is stupid (a very real possibility given the spoiler-filled preview at the beginng of the Season 2 DVD set).

- Guy

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
And I even liked the appropriately placed ad for the James Bond video game Everything or Nothing during the last part of the show. An entertaining hour of spy antics.

Ken_McAlinden

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kenneth McAlinden
I have no problem with Tarantino returning as McKenas Cole as long as the producers make a conscious effort not to put his character in a situation where we, the audience, have to watch him run. That was the most frightening moment of season one, and this is not a horror series, after all.Bless you for moving from network to cable, NBA All-Star Game!

Regards,

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation155
Recent bookmarks