What's new

The HTF Pet thread (1 Viewer)

Matt Butler

Screenwriter
Real Name
Matt Butler
I wanted to hear about your pets.

Me: I have a 1 year old rabbit named Sarah. Shes an adorable Norweigan golden brown bunny with ears that could get excellent reception on the biggest TV. ;) Someone at work gave her to me after their kid sisters stepdad was gonna let her go in the field (Bastard! :angry: ). I love her to pieces. Im even thinking about bonding her by getting a second rabbit soon.

What about you guys? Im assuming lots of cat and dog owners here? Any other rabbit owners here as well?

Brett DiMichele

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brett

Blue/Rust Doberman Pinscher AKC Name: DiMichele's Royal Blue
Dutchess II or "Dutchie" for short :)

She's 4 years old and she's the best pup I have ever had.
She's my best bud.. Follows me everywhere and it the most
loveable and loyal dog I have ever had the pleasure of
knowing. And she's too smart for her own good! :)

Chris Hovanic

Supporting Actor
[url=http://hovanic.homeip.net/albums/SamAndSally/ss1.jpg] [/url]
(Click Picture for more pics)

Sam and Sally - Pure Bred Australian Sheppards. Same mother and father just different litters.

Sam (Black tri) is 6 going on 7 and Sally (Blue Merle) is 4 going on 5

Very family oriented dogs and they both love to play and be apart of the family. They also both love having jobs to do. They are working dogs after all ;)

Pamela

Supporting Actor
I have a 10 year old cat, Chloe. I just love her to pieces.

As you can see, she's very ferocious! ;)

Zen Butler

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Zen K. Butler

ALi, is my buddy. He will 2 years old in April. He was rescued from the street. As a kitten he was seen running under one of my sister's client's car. He was pulled from her engine black as night and obviously abused. I took him to a vet, groomed and uncovered a beautiful cream and white kitty. He is very loving towards me but very ferocious with other people. He does not hide when people come over, he stalks them. He's getting a bit better with his violent behavior as he ages.

Jay H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jay
2 Taratantulas:

Picture link

And the other guy... (This is an old picture!)

Picture link

2 fish tanks, a
20 gal community freshwater tank and another

2 basic white marble angelfish
3 clown loachs
3 cory cats
1 huge Java Fern.

10 gal community tank
4 kuhli loaches
1 betta splenden
3 harlequin rasboras
1 white cloud mountain minnow (sole survivor!)

Jay

Carl Miller

Screenwriter
Coco, my 7 year old Pug. We got her after neither spouse in a divorce dispute was willing to allow the other to have her. The judge got fed up with these two, and ordered Coco to be returned to the breeder. A few weeks earlier, we had spoken to this breeder looking for a Pug, and luckily she kept our number...Best dog I've ever had, but she'd be scared silly of ferocious Chloe up there! :D

Lew Crippen

Senior HTF Member
Charlie, a 2+ year old seal-point Siamese.

Buddy, a 2 year old lilac-point Siamese.

Audrey, a 1+ year old seal-point Siamese.

All rescued from the system and all having very sweet temperaments, though with also the usual cat mischief attitude towards life.

In the past we have had two different English Bulldogs and an assortment of cats.

Steve Schaffer

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Schaffer
Margo, my CorgiTerriPoo, will be 10 this year. She's my constant companion and buddy and takes good care of--

Fiona, my 2 year old VooDoo Cat of the Amazon. This cat thinks she's a pitbull. Her mom deserted the litter as soon as weaned, and they were raised from then on by a wonderful Queensland Healer, so as soon as I brought her home she thought Margo was her new mommy, much to Margo's distress.

Margo always lets me know when Fiona wants in or out, and protects her from the stray cats in the neighborhood.

Craig S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Craig Seanor
Bart & Linus, my 3 & 1/2 year old cats (littermates, obviously):

Link Removed

Linus got his name at the shelter (he had a sister named Lucy who was adopted out before I got there). I kept the name because I've been a huge "Peanuts" fan all my life. It fits - he's a gentle soul.

Bart is named after THAT Bart. I chose that name after he had been home just a few hours. He's the trouble-maker, but he's also very affectionate.

Bart will be the one to welcome you within a minute of entering the house. Linus is more reserved - he needs time to get to know people.

They are both wonderful kitties.

Scott Merryfield

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Merryfield
We have two 15 year old cats. The white one is Casey (male), and the black one is Sheena (female). They were rescued by my best friend's neighbor as kittens -- she found a litter of six kittens huddling for warmth under their dead mother, who had been poisoned by someone else in their trailer park. She hand-fed the kittens, and took care of them until she could find homes for each one.

My wife (girlfriend at the time) adopted these two while I was away on a business trip. They've been part of the family ever since.

Brandon_S

Second Unit
This is my (almost) 1 year old lab Cisco. He is the most laid back lab I have ever had. Sure he has his wild moments, but he is a great dog! Right now he lives with my parents, but I hope to have him move in with me this fall when I finally move into my own home (renting an apartment right now).

Robert_Gaither

Screenwriter
I have two dogs currently, no pics to attach, a 10 year old Pitbull named "Enu" (or could be spelled "Inu" as well, japanese word for dog; maybe the friendliest dog anyone could ever meet) and a 11 year mix Shitzu-Poodle named Shogun (maybe the most cowardly dog anyone could ever meet).

alan halvorson

Senior HTF Member

Tipper - 11 1/2 years old, part beagle, part who knows. Little helion. Sheds like crazy. Hates practically everyone, even us sometimes.

Brian Johnson

Supporting Actor
Here is "Kitty" (yes, thats his name)
Hes about 3 years old now.
I got him from the pet refuge when he was just a baby. He was such a pathetic little thing.
Originally a gift to my "ex", when I left he went with me. (as we knew he liked me better :))

(well, when I figure out why my picture won't post, I'll be back :))

Jim_F

Screenwriter

Johnnie (Congo African Grey, right) fancies himself a tunesmith, while Barney (Senegal) is more mechanically inclined. Johnnie has a large vocabulary but tends to jabber like a little kid playing by himself. Barney, on the other hand, speaks very few words but tends to use them appropriately (Hiya Buddy! Good morning! Nite-nite.)

Most importantly, they're happy, healthy, and they both love their dad.

Prentice Cotham

Supporting Actor

Chewie--He's a 2 year old black pug. He's the craziest little monster I've ever had. Love him to death! This is an older pic which will probably have a red X soon. My friend did the modifications to the picture.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks