What's new

Kill Bill - Japanese release with Sword!!!! 3000 copies only. (1 Viewer)

Duncan_N

Stunt Coordinator
Copied from dvdslimited.com

DVD News From Japan

News in from Japan for region 2: KILL BILL will be released totally uncut, in 2 versions...a regular edition priced at £26.99, or a very limited version which will include a sword (1/10) 24 page booklet, t-shirt, the bearbrick murder bride version. This version will cost £59.99 ($110.00) and is limited to 3000 copies (VERY LIMITED!!!). Release date is 16th April
htf_images_smilies_smiley_jawdrop.gif

How much is this going to cost on ebay?!!
:D

Thomas H G

Screenwriter
A sword?!?!?!?!

That's what I'm talking about when I talk about Gift Sets!

GL - Pay attention. I want a lightsaber with my Archival Editions.

Anyways, I wish I had a region 2 player, I might try to pick this up. Hopefully, the Region 1 version is worthy of this treatment.

Nils Luehrmann

Senior HTF Member
If you are going to spend $110 for the DVD, why not spend another $50-$150 on a region free DVD player.

If you start looking around you may be shocked when you discover how many unbelievable SE DVDs are available in other regions that are not available in R1. Of course the opposite is even more true as R1 usually gets far more exclusive releases than any other region.

Kenny Goldin

Second Unit
Too bad they would likely never get away with giving away something that could be considered a weapon these days...though I do have a disc that came with with an ice pick pen.:D

ChristopherDM

Stunt Coordinator
I told my friend about this his response:)

read that line:)
* Methos orders special verison
DVD's that come with weapons!
its like, a dream come true!
does that mean there will be a scarface japan version, that comes complete with a "little friend"?
HAHAHA
=)

First the Alien Head and now this to quote Marty McFly "All the cool stuff is made in Japan"

Chris

Spero D

Second Unit
Japan get all the cool stuff. Check out their limited edtion packing for the Alien Legacy-

Spero D.

Rob Lutter

Senior HTF Member
Well, let's figure it's a 50" katana... that's 5". So I'm going to say between 4-6" as an estimate of the size. Basically... a really cool letter-opener. ;)

MatS

Screenwriter
and the function of the sword is to use to open the childproof sealing on dvd packaging ;)

Thomas H G

Screenwriter

^
|
|
That's cool. Man I wish we got stuff like that.

Next dvd player may have to be region free.

Question though is if something like this R2 Kill Bill release would have English on it, cause other wise, what's the point?

Marius W

Agent
Real Name
Marius Willms
The Japanese (allmost) always include the original language track. But an English subtitle track would be unlikely, so you will probably have a problem with the Japanese dialogue scenes.

-Marius

stephen^wilson

Stunt Coordinator
Saw this the other day.Ordered a copy of the limited edition straight away,can't wait to see the whole crazy 88 fight in glorious color!!!
I use DVDS LIMITED in the uk for the majority of my discs and they usually inform you on the site if the dvds from europe etc don't have english subtitles and even if it doesn't it won't bother me as i will buy the region 1 disc as well.

Rolando

Screenwriter
WHERE CAN I GET THAT ALIEN HEAD!!! OMG!!!

Seriously, know a site that will ship to Canada at a decent rate?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks