What's new

"Flight of the Navigator" in June! (1 Viewer)

Patrick Mirza

Supporting Actor
Buena Vista will finally release the 80's favorite Flight of the Navigator in June! There aren't any specs yet, but retail will be $19.99.

Also due in June is the 164 minute roadshow version of The Happiest Millionaire.

MikeEckman

Screenwriter
NICE!! I missed this announcement, but am glad to finally be able to own it...please oh please let it be 16x9 and the unedited version. I remember seeing this in the theater, and remember when it finally aired on the Disney Channel back in the 80s, some scenes were changed.

DanC

Stunt Coordinator
Wow...that's good to hear! Definitely one of my childhood favorites. Thanks for the annoncement Patrick! :)

Brandon_T

Screenwriter
I cannot wait. There are not many movies that I can't wait to pick up. My house had burned down and this time was a very difficult part of my childhood. This movie and Little Shop of Horrors were a good escape and made the times a little easier. Please Please OAR

Brandon

Matthew Chmiel

Senior HTF Member
The Black Hole is coming out in August. If it includes a new anamorphic transfer and some extras, I just might repurchase it.

Andrew Radke

Screenwriter
Real Name
Andrew Radke

Ditto to that. I too grew up watching this movie as a kid, and to this day I still love it. I just hope it's OAR. Another perennial favorite from the 80s I'd like to see made available is "The Wizard" with Fred Savage.

Josh Simpson

Supporting Actor
It's about stinkin' time! I haven't seen it in years and hope it's as good as I remember it. If it's OAR, it's mine!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks