Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

Best Buy on-line price vs in store price

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
No replies to this topic

#1 of 1 OFFLINE   Nelson Au

Nelson Au

Executive Producer

• 11,535 posts

Posted February 08 2004 - 04:50 AM

I posted this question on a Star Trek Voyager thread, perhaps it was the wrong place? I'm reposting it here in case some of you might know. I hope this is okay.

I'm curious if anyone has experience with Best Buy website pricing verses in store pricing. I looked at the Best Buy Website and see they list a pre-order price for Star Trek Voyager S1 as $89.99 which includes the bonus disc.

What I'm curious about, since I don't normaly buy anything on-line is whether this price will be the same as in-store prices. If true, and this is not an on-line pre-order price only, it represents a lower price for Voyager then The Next Gen or DS9 sets when they were first released on the initial week release prices of $99.99 at Best Buy. Sounds like either they acknowledge this series may move slower, or it has less episodes, or both.

Thanks!