Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Honeymooners Lost Eps Repackaging?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 of 2 Randy Gray

Randy Gray

Stunt Coordinator

• 133 posts

Posted February 08 2004 - 12:50 AM

Wondering if MPI had any plans on repackaging The Honeymooners Lost Episodes into one set like they did with the Classic 39? The current Lost Episodes box sets aren't very well put together in the first place. Also didn't I read somewhere that there were some others that were recently found? Seems like I saw that some with Pert Kelton (the actress who played Alice before Audrey Meadows) were found. Anybody hear anything?

- Randy

#2 of 2 Steve...O

Steve...O

Producer

• 3,210 posts

Posted February 08 2004 - 02:00 AM

I don't know anything, but I might humbly suggest you try e-mailing mpi through their website (www.mpihomevideo.com).

From personal experience I know they are very good about responding to consumer inquiries within a reasonable amount of time. I've e-mailed them several times about various matters and have always gotten a personal reply that addressed my questions.

Steve
Please help UCLA restore the Laurel & Hardy films: https://www.cinema.u...aurel-and-hardy