Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Any word about Gary and Mike coming to DVD?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 of 5 Randy B A

Randy B A

Supporting Actor

• 785 posts

Posted February 07 2004 - 04:32 PM

I don't know if anybody has seen this series, but it was shown late at night comedy central. It is so damn funny. A claymation type of show about to guys driving across the U.S. They keep getting into all kinds of trouble. The season ended on a cliff hanger and has never been back on.

Any way I would love to have this on DVD. Randy B A

#2 of 5 CraigAllen

CraigAllen

Agent

• 33 posts

Posted February 07 2004 - 05:17 PM

This was a Will Vinton Studios production, and from what I remember reading, the studio went bankrupt last year, and Will Vinton himself was forced to leave the company. So I would be skeptical of a dvd anytime soon.

Vinton Studios also did the PJs, which I would much rather see on dvd first. That was one funny show.

#3 of 5 Randy B A

Randy B A

Supporting Actor

• 785 posts

Posted February 09 2004 - 03:31 AM

Craig, Thanks for the reply. I wish they were doing more with this series. I would like to see how they were going to resolve that cliff hanger ending of the first season. Too bad the studio had those problems.

#4 of 5 Jared M

Jared M

Stunt Coordinator

• 137 posts

Posted February 09 2004 - 10:18 PM

i'd buy it for sure. i've only seen one episode but at a reasonable price, i'd buy this right up based on what i've seen.

#5 of 5 Randy B A

Randy B A

Supporting Actor

• 785 posts

Posted February 10 2004 - 04:28 AM

I had the whole season on tivo but i deleted it. I wished i had saved it to tape. Oh well it is set to record if it comes on again.