Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Any word about Gary and Mike coming to DVD?

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 of 5 OFFLINE   Randy B A

Randy B A

Supporting Actor

• 785 posts

Posted February 07 2004 - 04:32 PM

I don't know if anybody has seen this series, but it was shown late at night comedy central. It is so damn funny. A claymation type of show about to guys driving across the U.S. They keep getting into all kinds of trouble. The season ended on a cliff hanger and has never been back on. Any way I would love to have this on DVD. Randy B A

#2 of 5 OFFLINE   CraigAllen

CraigAllen

Agent

• 33 posts

Posted February 07 2004 - 05:17 PM

This was a Will Vinton Studios production, and from what I remember reading, the studio went bankrupt last year, and Will Vinton himself was forced to leave the company. So I would be skeptical of a dvd anytime soon. Vinton Studios also did the PJs, which I would much rather see on dvd first. That was one funny show.

#3 of 5 OFFLINE   Randy B A

Randy B A

Supporting Actor

• 785 posts

Posted February 09 2004 - 03:31 AM

Craig, Thanks for the reply. I wish they were doing more with this series. I would like to see how they were going to resolve that cliff hanger ending of the first season. Too bad the studio had those problems.

#4 of 5 OFFLINE   Jared M

Jared M

Stunt Coordinator

• 137 posts

Posted February 09 2004 - 10:18 PM

i'd buy it for sure. i've only seen one episode but at a reasonable price, i'd buy this right up based on what i've seen.

#5 of 5 OFFLINE   Randy B A

Randy B A

Supporting Actor

• 785 posts

Posted February 10 2004 - 04:28 AM

I had the whole season on tivo but i deleted it. I wished i had saved it to tape. Oh well it is set to record if it comes on again.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users