What's new

Any Larisa Stow DVD-A fans? (1 Viewer)

Wes

Screenwriter
Real Name
Wes Peterson
I have not heard Larisa's music but from reviewers it sounds as if I might like her but you might help me for sure before I order the disc.

Other artists I like are Alison Krauss, Amiee Mann and Pat Benatar, what I can tell by reading Larisa is a combo of these to a degree, would you agree?

Wes

Brian Glaeske

Stunt Coordinator
I would pretty much agree with the characterization of Larisa's music. I really like the DTS CD.

Knock yourself out and go buy it.

Wes

Screenwriter
Real Name
Wes Peterson
Thanks for the reply, Is there a DTS CD and a DVD-A disc or are the all on the same disc?

Wes

LanceJ

Senior HTF Member
I only heard one of Larisa's songs on a DTS Entertainment dvd-audio sampler disc, but she sounds sort of country-ish but with rock elements thrown in (and I DON'T mean the processed pop/country crap that corporate radio plays). She has a powerful, distinctive voice but what I liked best was the lyrics--kind of quirky, almost like she was talking to the listener. That one song reminds me of Emmy Lou Harris' album Wrecking Ball.

Larisa Stow's Moment By Moment on dvd-audio

If I was able to right now, this is one disc I would take a chance on buying just based on that one song I heard.

LJ

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks