What's new

HTF like site for photography? (1 Viewer)

Jeff_Krueger

Stunt Coordinator
Hey does anyone know of a forum similar to the HTF that is for photography? I've been taking a big interest in it lately, especially since I can't enjoy my HT stuff since it is across the ocean from where I am now. Specifically I'm talking about film photography, digital doesn't really interest me too much right now (don't have a digital camera)

Mark Shannon

Screenwriter
I'm not too sure if this would help, but Deviantart is a great site to post and share photography, as well as otehr forms of art. It is digital, however, so you'd have to get your hands on a scanner.

Jeff_Krueger

Stunt Coordinator
Not quite what I'm looking for but thanks anyways. I'm looking for a site with a discussion forum to talk about equipment, technique etc...

I do have a scanner, which I use. When I mean film photography I'm just refering to the picture taking process, though digital SLR's do duplicate a lot of that process too.

Jeff_Krueger

Stunt Coordinator
hey thanks for the links, I was just in Rome and took quite a few pictures, though not all came out as nice as I'd like and there were quite a few redundant shots. I scanned in some of the better ones (in my opinion) if anyone wants to take a look my album

Dan D.

Stunt Coordinator
I second Ryan's link. A very professional website that is centered on photography as an art and not particular to either digital or film. Lots of pros and pro-quality members so it can be a little intimidating, but the people on the forums have always seemed constructive and helpful. There are some great resources for beginners.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks