Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

HMV.com (serviced thru Amazon.ca) OUTSTANDING SERVICE!!!

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 of 1 OFFLINE   EricSchulz

EricSchulz

Producer

• 4,523 posts

Posted January 30 2004 - 12:42 PM

I am a HUGE Pet Shop Boys fan and was extremely distraught that their new anthology DVD "PopArt" was not being released in the US. I found it available at HMV.com located in Canada. I had ordered thru them a few years ago, but now they are serviced thru Amazon.ca . Unfortunately, the DVD was back-ordered (that was Jan. 3). They sent me an email to that effect and said it would ship as soon as they got it back in stock. I kept checking my order tracker and noticed that on Wed. (Jan. 28) that the comment had changed from "not yet shipped" to "shipping soon". On Jan. 29 I got an email from them stating that the DVD had been shipped and to expect it in 8-16 days. Imagine my shock when I got home from work today (Jan. 30) and it was here! Not THAT'S fast service!!!

ALSO: I got it for $24.99 (US dollars, that's including shipping) vs. the $26.99 that Amazon.com was asking (NOT including shipping)!!! I LOVE that exchange rate!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users