Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

New Beavis and Butthead Volumes from Time Life?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 WillG

WillG

Producer

• 5,213 posts

Posted January 30 2004 - 07:40 AM

I got a call from Time Life today. As a "Thank You" for purchasing the Ren and Stimpy set which got a "Terrific Response" they are going to send me a new 3-Disc volume set of Beavis and Butthead with "Never Before Seen Cartoons" for the low price of $29.99. They say it's a trial offer and that I can send them back if I am not satisfied. I know a lot of people here ordered this. Did anyone get any calls? Is this a shady deal? Is it a nightmare to try to send things back to Time Life?
STOP HIM! He's supposed to die!

#2 of 3 Casey Trowbridg

Casey Trowbridg

Lead Actor

• 9,209 posts

Posted January 30 2004 - 12:15 PM

Hmmm, well I haven't gotten a call but I ordered my Ren and Stimpy set with a friend so if anyone gets the call it will be him. Of course, we've both already got B&B volumes 1 and 2, and so if this is a volume 3, I'd really want it.

I don't see a volume 3 listed on their website though.

#3 of 3 WillG

WillG

Producer

• 5,213 posts

Posted January 31 2004 - 08:40 AM

Well the guy did mention it's not available for anyone to order yet, or something to that effect and that they were doing it for certain customers who were early orderes of Ren and Stimpy. I'm sure it's just all hot air, but I guess we'll see what happens.
STOP HIM! He's supposed to die!