-

Photo
- - - - -

Any chance of these shows in season sets?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

#1 of 7 OFFLINE   Mark Pytel

Mark Pytel

Stunt Coordinator

• 226 posts

Posted January 28 2004 - 03:23 AM

Hi, I am a huge fan of these shows, but I refuse to buy the discs that are availiable as they only contain 3 episodes each and are around 12-15 dollars each. I would rather buy the shows in season sets that take up less space on my shelf and are cheaper.
Here are the shows that I would like!

X-men The Animated Series
X-men Evolution
Batman Beyond
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2003)
Batman TAS

Thanks again,
-Mark

#2 of 7 OFFLINE   Neil_Duffy

Neil_Duffy

Second Unit

• 320 posts

Posted January 28 2004 - 03:29 AM

I am a huge fan of these shows, but I refuse to buy the discs that are availiable as they only contain 3 episodes each and are around 12-15 dollars each.

Welcome to the club... The Batman TAS has been bandied around as a 2005 release, it may happen & I hope it does. But don't hold your breath.

#3 of 7 OFFLINE   Reagan

Reagan

Supporting Actor

• 545 posts

Posted January 28 2004 - 03:57 AM

What about Alfred Hitchcock Presents (the 30 show, not the Alfred Hitchcock Hour)? I would love to buy all of the seasons.

Any news on this?

-Reagan
The truth doesn't care whether you believe it.

#4 of 7 OFFLINE   Jim Beaver

Jim Beaver

Supporting Actor

• 604 posts

Posted January 28 2004 - 05:16 AM

The first season of the original Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles is coming in April!! It also has 5 never before seen episodes! I'm really excited for this as this is my fav cartoon of all time along with The Real Ghostbusters.

#5 of 7 OFFLINE   David Lambert

David Lambert

Executive Producer

• 11,386 posts

Posted February 01 2004 - 12:26 PM

Quote:
The Batman TAS has been bandied around as a 2005 release

I'd be shocked if it missed 2004.
DAVE/Memphis, TN

...Want to see your favorite show on DVD?

#6 of 7 OFFLINE   Dane Marvin

Dane Marvin

Screenwriter

• 1,490 posts

Posted February 01 2004 - 12:52 PM

Am I the only one who has a hard time sitting through all the cartoons of my youth? Watching a friend's Transformers DVD sets recently was sometimes painful. I loved these shows as a kid and I likee that they are available to own now, but I can't watch them in large doses anymore.

This doesn't apply to primetime stuff like The Flintstones or The Jetsons, which was meant to have some appeal to all ages and is timeless. Still, I will buy the G.I. Joe sets as well as any future releases of the original Masters of the Universe.

#7 of 7 OFFLINE   Matt`L

Matt`L

Stunt Coordinator

• 78 posts

Posted February 01 2004 - 02:54 PM

Dane, a friend of mine recently re-watched some of the original TMNT (we're 18, so it was the show of our youth) and he basically felt the same as you did about Transformers.

I only ever saw a handful of episodes of Batman: TAS, but what I saw I loved so I'm really dying to see that released. It was also fairly 'mature', so it should hold up well for 'older viewers...