What's new

JBL S Center II (1 Viewer)

al.ness

Auditioning
I finely joined this forum after two years of NormanL trying to convince me that I would enjoy it.

I hope all of you that I helped find the JBL S Center II in factory sealed condition enjoy the unit. In my house I have two , one in my bedroom and one in my family room.

The need to set up my bedroom with the S CenterII was the mission that caused me to help others. I had to find it for myself and when I did the research and drove for hours I located additional units to supply a few fellow JBL lovers who could not find them.

I am not in the business of home threater, I just wanted to help a few who wanted this discontinued speaker and cover my expenses.

I might have located a few more, if anyone else is interested please email me for the details.

MuneebM

Supporting Actor
Hey Albert, welcome to the forums!

Folks, Albert found me an S-CenterII which I was having lots of difficulty finding and he shipped it out very promptly, and its already waiting for me to be picked up at my mailbox in Plattsburgh, NY. Albert's a great guy so don't hesitate to contact him if you need the JBL S-CenterII, its impossible to find this anywhere online (only refurbished ones from HarmanAudio on eBay going at ridiculously high prices) so Albert is basically the *only* source for brand new, factory sealed JBL S-CenterII speakers at the moment!

al.ness

Auditioning
MuneebM,
Thanks for the post. I am NOT a dealer in Home Theater Equipment,I am an Antique Print Dealer. As I said in the previous post I needed this speaker for myself and after doing some research I located a few additional units to help out some other forum members.

NormanL told me he thinks he is on probation with the forum for helping you and some others. He and I are not dealers and I hope he is not removed from this forum for helping me.

Tom Tubbiola

Stunt Coordinator
Albert also sold me my S-Center. There were NONE available anywhere else that I could find. Thanks Albert.

NormanL did me a HUGE favor by offering to help me find one. I sincerely hope he is NOT on any type of probation with the forum. That would, in my opinion, be completely unwarranted.

Now all I have to do is wait for UPS. . . . .

Tom

MuneebM

Supporting Actor
I really don't think NormanL should be put on probation for this. I did not find you through him and did not even know that you two knew each other! I just read a post he put up with an eBay auction for the S-CenterII and found you, and consequently my S-CenterII, through eBay.

If the moderators are reading this, which I hope they are, I hope they realize that NormanL does not deserve to be put on probation!

MuneebM

Supporting Actor
I found the JBL S36II on eBay, slightly used. I really couldn't find a new pair... and I'm starting to get worried because the seller has given me a UPS tracking number that should've been working since Monday, but it still doesn't work. He says its because there's lots of sleet and snow in his town so UPS is probably closed...

greg_t

Screenwriter
As per home theater forum rules, all items for sale should be posted in the hardware or software for sale forums with a listed price.

Jason Ole

Grip
I believe my local Best Buy has a pair of the S36II, brand new, I saw them sitting on the top shelf mixed in with the Northridge Series they all have now. If anyone is interested I would be more than happy to contact them to see what they are looking to get for them and let you know.

Jason

Norman L

Second Unit
Jason,
Is it the Platium S36IIPH?

If it is the S36II regular Black, I am very interested.

If you have their address my local BestBuy might order it in for me.

Thanks

Vince Bellino

Auditioning
I was fortunate enough to stumble upon a pair of S38II's at a Best Buy that I don't normally frequent today. They rang up at $199 but the guy gave me 10% off because the top of the box was open. I just have to figure out how I'm gonna physically set these things up as surrounds to match my S38II mains!

Now all I have to do is order my SVS 25-31PCi and I'll be all set :)

Vince

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thinksinc
Recent bookmarks