What's new

The 2nd Cleveland (Ohio) HT Meet Thread! (1 Viewer)

George_W_K

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
George
Hello everyone,

It's been a couple of months since our first meet, and along with being antsy for another one, we also have some new interested members. So, let's get the ball rolling.....

What: The Second Cleveland Home Theater Meet
When: February 21st @ 5:00 or later until whenever
Where: George's house
Who: Everyone is welcome as long as they like loud movies
and music!!!!
How: Ummm, show up.

Fun will be had by all. (I had to say that.)

Bring whatever music and movie material you'd like to show everyone. I have DVD-Audio capability, but not SACD. If you want to show off some SACD, someone will have to bring a player.

The last meet was a lot of fun and with more people involved, this one should be even better.

If you are planning on attending, please post in this thread, and also send me a PM for directions.

If you catch this thread after the 21st, post anyway, there will be more meets.

Thanks guys,
George

WillieM

Stunt Coordinator
George,

As of now, it looks like I can make the meet. I'll stay in touch. I'll also let Tim know.

Bill

George_W_K

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
George
I talked with Ferdinand today and he is in. I have two other guys that are coming up from the Seville area.

George_W_K

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
George
Everybody's welcome. That'd be cool if your brother can make it, Mike.

One of the guys that was supposed to come from the Seville area isn't going to make it, I don't know about his friend yet.

Robert, when the date gets closer, send me a PM so I can give you my address.

Willie, if you can, bring that disc you showed me of the movie posters your buddy put together for you. That was pretty cool.

George_W_K

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
George
We may have another member interested, I received a reply over at AVS about the meet.

Hopefully I will have a little problem I am having with HP solved by the time the meet comes, so I can have a story with a good ending to tell you all, instead of detering all of you from ever buying anything from HP again!:angry:

George_W_K

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
George
Ok, another reply at AVS and he plans on bringing a friend. The turnout for this meet will be bigger than the last one. If this keeps up, I might not have enough room in my driveway.

Robert, how's the work situation? Are you going to make it? Should I sent you the address in a PM or would you rather call me?

Ferdinand*T

Second Unit
So who wants there ass handed to them first? Mike? George? Any takers? Give me no shields and a pistol and your done. :D

George_W_K

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
George
Ok, everyone, the meet is a week from tomorrow. If you plan on attending and you don't know where I live, send me a PM so I know to give you directions.:)

George_W_K

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
George
Thanks, Ferdinand, I didn't see it. I wasn't on yesterday. I'll bring my camera over some other time. See you Saturday still, right?

George

Ferdinand*T

Second Unit
Yeah but the way its looking I probably won't make it till later on in the day. I decided to resign and put my two weeks to try something new. I took Saturday off because of this meet and plus I had made plans in the afternoon before the meet. Now these jerks might want me to come in on Saturday morning so everything might get delayed a bit but I'll be there for sure. If you have room I have a buddy of mine who'd be interested in comming if you have room for one more. I'll keep you updated. I'll get more details tomorrow and I'll post here in the evening and let you know.

Users who are viewing this thread