What's new

FS Paradigm Monitor Series Complete Setup (1 Viewer)

Steve F M

Screenwriter
Moving to a new house in a month and I am selling my Paradigm Setup at a Dirt Cheap Price.

Whats Included:

2 Paradigm Monitor 7's v2 Floor Standing Speakers
1 CC-370 v3 Center Channel
2 Mini Monitor's for Surround

All Speakers are Black and in Perfect Condition

Retail on setup is $1500 my price is $850 and it must be a Local Sale in the Philadelphia, Lancaster, Harrisburg, Baltimore Area.

I'm in the Lancaster area and would deliver upto a hour away or feel free to come and demo.

Steve F M

Screenwriter
Any Offers Piece by Piece? I would be willing to ship the Mini's and the CC-370 since I have the boxes.

Blake Nelson

Auditioning
what would you consider fair for the mini monitors, out of curiousity? which version are they? i've got a set of monitor 11 V2's up front but haven't gotten around to updating my rear's in over 2 years... :b

how much would you estimate shipping to be, also? (zip code 35080)

thanks!

(email addy is svtcontour4910 at hotmail dot com, fwiw.)

Michael_H

Agent
Real Name
Michael
@ Steve F M

I'm interested in the CC-370, let me know what want for it shipped to 45503.

Thanks!

Ralph B

Supporting Actor
wow....total package price is great. wish Id seen this before I bought my set. I would have driven to philliy from boston to get them. nice price.

Steve F M

Screenwriter
Back on sale as a complete package for $900. I will not ship since I only have box's for the Mini's and the CC-370.

$900 is a steal for these speakers.

Steve F M

Screenwriter
I'm not sure to be honest. I checked there website to see if they have info but I couldn't find if they are or not. Maybe someone can chime in here with the answer.

Sam_P

Agent
I did that the other day and never got a response. My PMS are also not working so I dont know if its cause Im new or what.

Ralph B

Supporting Actor
im suprised they lasted that long. it kills me I spent alot more than that. good luck! buyer enjoy!

Steve F M

Screenwriter
Michael I've been tyrying to e-mail you but it keeps saying it is delayed to your e-mail address. I need you to confirm the sale!

Michael_H

Agent
Real Name
Michael
That's strange. I've emailed you twice and didn't hear back. Anyway, I'll take them. I'll PM you with a different email address..hotmail may be having issues due to the virus outbreak.

Sorry for the delay.
Michael

RickyM

Agent
so have you guys worked out all of the email confusion; or is the package still available? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks