What's new

Universal Monsters Big Box $55.99 Shipped PLUS 10% off for the next few minutes (1 Viewer)

Brian Thibodeau

Supporting Actor
*****SORRY. HAD TO SUMBMIT AT 8:49 p.m.. DEAL OVER!!!****

I was just about to place my order for this at Amazon (it's now 7:56 pm on Jan 21) and they popped in a "share the love" window. I'm only at this computer for a few more minutes, but I thought I'd see if anyone here is interested in pre-ordering it from them. Seems to be the cheapest price so far, and another SIX BUCKS OFF makes it even cheaper.

The hitch it I NEED TO PROVIDE THEM WITH THE EMAIL ADDRESSES of people who I figure might want the set. They'll send you an email regarding the discount. I can only hang on for another 15 minutes or so (from the time above) so be quick!!!! Either post your email addresses here or email me via the usual links from HTF.

Brian Thibodeau

Supporting Actor
Got it. Anybody else? There's still some time. I'm sticking around for another 20 minutes or so. (now 8:15)

Just so everyone's aware. I'm ordering this through Amazon.com to my US mailbox. Not sure if discont will work at amazon.ca etc., but I've price compared at both and the price is about the same, except for the addition of GST and PST in Canada). I'm assuming orders from the US site to Canada still entail free shipping over a certain amount. Just something to be aware of!!

Brian Thibodeau

Supporting Actor
You're in.

Amazon's site says they'll email you soon with news of the discount. Hopefully it works out for you. I'm gonna wait a little longer to see if anyone else wants it, then I'll summit the list.

Anyone else?

Brian Thibodeau

Supporting Actor
Still time, folks. My girlfriend's wondering where I am, but this is just too good a deal not to share.

HURRY HURRY HURRY

8:34 now. I'll hold out a bit longer!!

Brian Thibodeau

Supporting Actor
Sorry folks. 8:49 now. Gotta run. Had to close the deal. Hope everybody gets it at that price.

Sorry if you missed out. Hopefully others will get the deal and pass it along the same way.

P.S. to those who did reach me: let me know here if you get anything from them. I just want to be sure they got my list of names!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks