What's new

Update on Reference Theaters (1 Viewer)

Clint Walker

Stunt Coordinator
Hi gang. I'm finally coming out from under my rock here now that the move to Montana is over, CES has passed and we finished getting our new offices setup. First, I want to thank all of you for the awesome suggestions a while back for building my reference theaters here at the new house in Montana.

I wanted to let you all know that I am currently putting the finishing touches on my "living room" system which I have told my wife will not change. (Well, maybe a piece here and there.)

I installed a full Phase Tech in-wall system, including in-wall subs backed with Parasound HALO power. I am currently working with my webmaster to get shots of the installation process and finished shots on our website. I may have them up by the end of the week.

I installed a 50-inch Crystal View plasma for now. I'm awaiting the Fujitsu 55-inch. I am also running an HP Media Center for my Satellite also on a wireless network so I can surf the web...pretty sweet on a 50" let me tell ya.

You know I've been in this business for 8 years and this is the first time I've actually owned and installed anything this cool in my own home--pretty stoked am I.

I'll get the photos up ASAP. I have some components coming from CES that will make their way into my rack. Sweet stuff on the horizon!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks