What's new

Cover Art - Futurama Vol 3 (1 Viewer)

Alex K.

Agent
EDIT: :thumbsdown: Damn I hate HTF... Third time I had to redo my post, because of some url shitty rule...

eventium.net/img/private/billedet%2013.jpg
^^
R2UK version.

Casey Trowbridg

Senior HTF Member
I'm looking forward to this release, the Futurama sets are typically very well done, I'm ready for this march 9 can't come soon enough, I suspect Volum 4, the final 1 will be out before years end.

Galen_V

Second Unit
Assuming that the area where Bender and Fry's heads are is going to be clear (with other artwork underneath), it looks really cool :emoji_thumbsup:

Jough

Stunt Coordinator
Yes, the "helmets" actually are windows to another picture beneath the slip.

Yet another great-looking set. How many more seasons are there? Three?

Jough

Stunt Coordinator

The problem I've been having is that if I click "back" I lose my post! I spent about a half an hour typing a nice long review and now, *sniff*, it's gone. :frowning:

david*mt

Second Unit
Why is Fox releasing the Futurama and King of the Hill sets so much faster than the Simpsons?

WillG

Senior HTF Member

All Futurama volumes have already be released in R2 I believe, so the Futurama sets have been completed for some time. I do not believe that King of the Hill has as many Extra Features/Commentaries so Fox can release those faster as well. Fox would certainly like to release The Simpsons faster, but they have to wait for Groening and Co. to get around to recording commentaries and preping other special features. Once the Simpsons goes out of production, season sets will hopefully be released at a faster rate.

Jean-Michel

Supporting Actor

Groening and Co. have already recorded commentaries up to (I believe) season five, although it's been so long since I heard that that they may well be beyond that now. The most common explanation I've heard is that it has something to do with syndication rights but that's not official.

WillG

Senior HTF Member

I could be wrong, but I believe it's pretty much been all but confirmed that it was false speculation.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks