What's new

Three stooges improved for "Stooges at Work" (1 Viewer)

Steve_Smith

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Steve Smith
Hi everyone first time poster but a long time reading of the forum :) I didn't see this info so I thought I would post it. The new release "Stooges at Work" has a very welcome "play all feature" and the back cover now says "Remastered in High Definition" Oh now to work on getting a HD-TV for some great looking eye pokes!!!!! :)

RobertR

Senior HTF Member

Don't read too much into that. "Remastered in High Definition" does NOT mean you can literally watch the Stooges in hidef. All it means is that the DVD was mastered from a hidef source. The DVD itself is in standard def.

Patrick McCart

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Patrick McCart
Remastered in HD, yes. But a lot of the prints are mediocre... I wonder if that really is the best they have.

(By the way, you're not Steve Smith of The Red Green Show, are you? :D)

Steve_Smith

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Steve Smith
not sure if they are the best prints, the picture quality is not bad *of course this comes from just a basic 32" TV point of view* :wink:

(oh and Patrick no I'm not but who could tell with all that duct tape I keep on me for emergencies) :laugh: j/k

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks