-

Photo

Three stooges improved for "Stooges at Work"

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 of 4 OFFLINE   Steve_Smith

Steve_Smith

Stunt Coordinator

• 62 posts

Posted January 17 2004 - 04:56 PM

Hi everyone first time poster but a long time reading of the forum Posted Image I didn't see this info so I thought I would post it. The new release "Stooges at Work" has a very welcome "play all feature" and the back cover now says "Remastered in High Definition" Oh now to work on getting a HD-TV for some great looking eye pokes!!!!! Posted Image

#2 of 4 OFFLINE   RobertR

RobertR

Lead Actor

• 9,510 posts

Posted January 17 2004 - 05:12 PM

Quote:
"Remastered in High Definition" Oh now to work on getting a HD-TV for some great looking eye pokes!!

Don't read too much into that. "Remastered in High Definition" does NOT mean you can literally watch the Stooges in hidef. All it means is that the DVD was mastered from a hidef source. The DVD itself is in standard def.

#3 of 4 OFFLINE   Patrick McCart

Patrick McCart

Lead Actor

• 7,471 posts
  • LocationAlpharetta, GA, USA

Posted January 17 2004 - 05:52 PM

Remastered in HD, yes. But a lot of the prints are mediocre... I wonder if that really is the best they have.

(By the way, you're not Steve Smith of The Red Green Show, are you? Posted Image)

#4 of 4 OFFLINE   Steve_Smith

Steve_Smith

Stunt Coordinator

• 62 posts

Posted January 17 2004 - 06:28 PM

not sure if they are the best prints, the picture quality is not bad *of course this comes from just a basic 32" TV point of view* :wink:

(oh and Patrick no I'm not but who could tell with all that duct tape I keep on me for emergencies) Posted Image j/k