-

Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Babylon5 Season 4

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

#1 of 7 Philip Verdieck

Philip Verdieck

Second Unit

• 342 posts

Posted January 15 2004 - 05:22 AM

So, have people opened them yet? I would have expected some topic. As for me, DVDSoon just shipped it Monday. Wankers.

#2 of 7 dpippel

dpippel

Producer

• 3,123 posts

Posted January 15 2004 - 06:39 AM

I'm already 2/3 of the way through Season 4. It's gotten to the point that I'm limiting myself to one episode every other day. If I don't I'll be jonesing WAY to soon.

Quality-wise it's an exceptional set that's on par with the other three season releases, sharing the same strengths and weaknesses. Strengths: Video, audio, commentary. Weaknesses: Digital effects shots still look crappy, and there are a LOT of them in Season 4. But, if you're a B5 fan you know you're gonna buy it anyway. Posted Image
Careful man! There's a beverage here!

#3 of 7 Andy_Bu

Andy_Bu

Supporting Actor

• 929 posts

Posted January 15 2004 - 09:18 AM

Got it and opened it.

Damn discs were lose again like in previous seasons so be careful.

Have nto yet started to watch, still working on season 3.

Andy

#4 of 7 Rob T

Rob T

Screenwriter

• 1,991 posts

Posted January 15 2004 - 11:13 AM

I'm half way through disc 4.
As usual, for me, all the discs were in their places with no scratches. Posted Image

#5 of 7 LisaDoris

LisaDoris

Stunt Coordinator

• 68 posts

Posted January 15 2004 - 11:21 AM

I finished watching the entire set on Sunday and there is nothing bad to report except for the fact that I have to wait three more months for S5.

#6 of 7 Wayne Bundrick

Wayne Bundrick

Screenwriter

• 2,358 posts

Posted January 15 2004 - 12:50 PM

Got mine today. One disc was off the hub but somehow wasn't flopping around loose, so no scratches for a welcome change.
Wayne Bundrick

"It tastes like there's a party in my mouth and everybody's throwing up!" -- Philip J. Fry

#7 of 7 Mark Zimmer

Mark Zimmer

Producer

• 4,263 posts

Posted January 16 2004 - 02:35 AM

My discs were all sound and happy on their hubs, I'm pleased to report. Man this has some great bass....when the Island is blown up about ep. 6, it's really devastatingly loud and low. Posted Image