Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Dogville Korean LE Box Set - now Out of Print!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 Sten F

Sten F

Second Unit

• 284 posts

Posted January 13 2004 - 10:46 PM

FYI:

This version is now Out of Print

Posted Image

It only took less than 3 weeks!!!

Only way to get this awsome Collector´s Box Set is on eBay, where it sells for about $ 100.00 or "Buy it now" for $ 200.00

Wonder how much this version sells for in a couple of months.
It´s nice to be important, but it´s more important to be nice.

#2 of 3 Roger Mathus

Roger Mathus

Supporting Actor

• 557 posts
  • LocationCentral Oregon

Posted January 14 2004 - 06:40 AM

It sounds like I can count myself lucky. I got it over the holiday for $29.95. It is a well executed set. There are some excellent special editions now coming out of Korea. The book is in both Korean and in English.

For those who missed the limited edition box, I think that the DVD only (same as in box set) can still be purchased. I have not watched it yet, but the film appears interesting in its concept and unusual execution. Based upon sampling, the transfer and sound are just fine.

#3 of 3 Sten F

Sten F

Second Unit

• 284 posts

Posted January 14 2004 - 08:12 AM

There are plenty of the regular Korean 2-disc available, or the French 2-disc set.

Of course, the 2-disc set is also available buy in Denmark, which can be purchased online. Posted Image
It´s nice to be important, but it´s more important to be nice.