Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

HDTV etc. just read it and loved it!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 of 2 OFFLINE   Grady Hollums

Grady Hollums

Second Unit

• 447 posts

Posted January 11 2004 - 01:30 AM

Hey guys! I just bought the HDTV etc. mag and I must tell you that I really appreciated it! Yall rock and so does your mag!

I have to read four different magazines to get the info I got from HDTV Etc. Thank you for making and spending your hard earned time producing such fine quality work! Just a small thank you from a small HD consumer!
In Him,
GH

XBL Gamertag: Argon52
My Blog Sony 60" HDTV KDS-60A3000, Onkyo TX-SR707 A/V Receiver, Swan Diva Speakers, Xbox360, Sony PS3 Slim, Nintendo Wii, Denon 2802(powers the Sub), SVS Sub, Insight HD cable box, Logitech Harmony 1100 remote.

#2 of 2 OFFLINE   Clint Walker

Clint Walker

Stunt Coordinator

• 89 posts

Posted January 20 2004 - 04:35 PM

Hi Grady,

Sorry for not replying sooner. We just returned from CES and we've been shipping another magazine. Thanks for the Kudos. The staff here works hard to stay on top of all that is happening with HD and there are a lot of conflicting reports as you well know. We are now offering subscriptions to HDTV ETC. Magazine. Look for more information on www.hdtvetc.com And we are 6 times in 2004. Also look for a spinoff of the two magazines to encompass high-end home theater gear: High Definition Home Theater will appear in the Spring issue of HDTV ETC. as a "teaser" of what is still to come from the team here at Avodah.
Clint Walker, Editor
DVD ETC. Magazine