Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

OneCall - Fantastic Service!!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 of 2 Michael.M.C

Michael.M.C

Stunt Coordinator

• 112 posts

Posted January 04 2004 - 01:54 PM

I have to offer kudos to OneCall.

Wanting to update my older home theatre/music setup I first read reviews of AVR's at CNET. Narrowed my seearch down to two uinits, a SOny an a Harmon Kardon.

Found the Harmon Kardon AVR325 mentioned in the "Deals" section of this site.

After emailing and receiving an almost immediate answer from a person named Patrick, I ordered the unit on Sunday December 28th.

Not only did I get this unit for an astounding price of $399.99 plus $30 shipping but it was delivered on Wednesday December 31st taking only three days to travel from Spokane, Washington to Pennsylvania.

Its a great AVR and excellent service from OneCall. I would recommend their service to anyone.

#2 of 2 AllanN

AllanN

Supporting Actor

• 952 posts

Posted January 27 2004 - 08:19 AM

I agree I ordered my 47" Panny there a fiew years ago. The sales person was extreamly helpfull and it was on my doorstep in less than 48 hours!
“Aquaba is over there, it’s only a matter of going.” –Lawrence "I am not now, nor have I ever been a psychologist" -Mumford
"...you can't control who gets hit or who doesn't, who falls our of a chopper or why. It ain't up to you. Its just war." -Hoot
"Fear is the path to the dark...