What's new

Little brain teaser (1 Viewer)

AdrianOC

Stunt Coordinator
Here's a movie related question that my cousin posed to me and I can't figure it out. Can any of you???

Sean played him first, Ben played him most recently, who played him inbetween?

At first I thought the Tom Clancy series of films but Connery and Affleck played different characters.

Has anybody any ideas??

Mark Murphy

Supporting Actor
I checked IMDB (busy day at work) and I couldn't find any roles that both Sean Connery and Ben Affleck shared. They did both play characters named "O'Bannion", Affleck's finest role IMO. I found that there were four actors who played an "O'Bannion" between 1959 and 1993 and none really that famous. Unless I am barking up the wrong tree, I can't really figure out the point of the question.

Scott McGillivray

Supporting Actor
Does "Sean" and "Ben" necessarily mean "Connery" and "Affleck"?

Really changes the options if it could be other people.

Rob Speicher

Supporting Actor
Could it have something to do with Jennifer Lopez?

Sean "P. Diddy" Combs
(Somebody?)
Ben Affleck

In case I'm wrong, there's many more Seans: Sean Astin, Sean Penn, Sean Patrick Flannery, Sean Hayes

The three "major" Bens have been mentioned: Ben Affleck, Ben Stiller, Ben Kingsly.

AdrianOC

Stunt Coordinator
Good questions - I took it that it was a certain movie role/character that Sean, then someone else, then Ben played.

Has me stumped anyway...

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
It probably is the Jack Ryan films, your cousin must have mixed up Sean Connery with Jack Ryan, Connery played Capt.Ramius in Red October, Alec Baldwin was Ryan,
Ben Affleck was recently Ryan in Sum of All Fears and Harrison Ford played him twice inbetween.

Please disregard this post if I'm completely wrong, thank you!:D

Brett_B

Supporting Actor
One particular part of the teaser that begs questioning is, "played him". Played who? J.Lo would be out of the question since it refers to a "him" not "her".

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
I'm thinking there might be a play on the word "played"...It reminds me of a similar brain teaser.

Q: Who played for the Red Sox and the Yankees, on the same day and during the same game?
A: The Organist...Get it! He played "music" for both teams."

AdrianOC

Stunt Coordinator
Wish I could tell you all the answer but he didn't know the answer either! :angry:

guess we're all left hanging on this one... I'm gonna strangle him when I see him!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks