What's new

Movie Merchandise you wish they'd make.... (1 Viewer)

Matt Pelham

Screenwriter
A few years ago I searched the web high and low for a Pulp Fiction bad mf wallet with no luck. Now there's 1000 on ebay.

What other props or clothing, etc. from movies do you wish they'd make? I personally would love to waste my money on Kaneda's motorcycle jacket from Akira. That would be so amazing cool to wear, even though it'll probably never happen.

Max Leung

Senior HTF Member
I'd like:

A Donnie Darko evil rabbit costume.
A working Orgasmatron thingy.
A plush Deus Ex Machina (Matrix Revolutions).
A life-sized Persephone (from da Matrix trilogy) doll - "anatomically correct"

Clay-F

Stunt Coordinator
An affordable set of Conan swords. Right now the only official versions cost waaaay to much.

The sword and kapa from the original Beastmaster in an affordable amount.

An affordable Indiana Jones whip. You can get the same style aussie whips, but they run like 400 or so.

I guess I'm just a weapons kinda guy. :)

Kevin Porter

Supporting Actor
-Ordell Robbie's beret(s) from Jackie Brown
-The Bride's now trademark jumpsuit
-The dogs suits from Reservoir Dogs

David Nguyen

Stunt Coordinator
Anything from the various Bond movies would do nicely. Especially some of those Xray type shades from The World Is Not Enough. :)

Or how about a machine that could upload knowledge, ala Matrix?

Rob Gardiner

Senior HTF Member
I'm still waiting for a set of MY DINNER WITH ANDRE action figures! :angry:

As a kid I always wondered why aliens who got no more than a walk-on in any of the Star Wars movies had action figures modeled after them, yet important characters like UNCLE OWEN and AUNT BERU did not!

Bill Williams

Screenwriter
I'm still waiting for the 12-inch Superman figure modeled after Christopher Reeve complete with detailed movie-replica uniform (not the 70's Mego version). That one would rock!

Actually, a few years back Kenner/Hasbro did get around to releasing the Uncle Owen and Aunt Beru figures. They did Uncle Owen in a 3-pack with Luke and C-3PO, re-enacting the droid sale, while Aunt Beru appeared in a single package along with a droid prop.

Robert Anthony

Senior HTF Member
Kevin:

www.kangol.com

Chances are every variation of cap you saw Ordell wear (and Sam Jackson himself for that matter) in Jackie Brown will be on that website somewhere

I wear a tan terry cloth stretch variation myself. Haven't seen anyone else with one. Friend of mine brought it back from Ireland for me.

They're GREAT hats. Not really berets, actually, but that's a good thing, I think ;)

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
It's actually not hers. The inclusion of it in the movie was an homage to the same thing (anatomically different, of course) in a Bruce Lee movie.

Surprised nobody has said a working Lightsaber yet.

Chris Farmer

Screenwriter
Morgan, then please allow me to be the first. Damn you for beating me to it, is there anybody who WOULDN'T want a lightsaber? I think every kid who ever saw Star Wars wanted one more then just about anything. Although I think Anduril would be an acceptable substitute if need be.

Jeff Pryor

Supporting Actor
I'm an obsessed Star Wars fanatic, especially when it comes to the hardware. I'm also a fine sci-fi scale modeler, so I'd of course like to see each and every subject produced in styrene with as much attention to detail as possible.

Hey, I think I may have once told Santa that exact same thing back in '78.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation380
Recent bookmarks