Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Minidisc of MP3 player ?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 OFFLINE   Elliott Willschick

Elliott Willschick

Second Unit

• 333 posts

Posted December 22 2003 - 04:09 PM

I want to buy a Minidisc or MP3 player for my brother. We only get a certain radio show from far away and my receiver is the only radio that can get reception. He records it everyday on VHS. I wanted to get him something that gives him better portability.

I wanted to get him something that can record but I was wondering if there are any MP3 or MD players which have timers so they can start recording at a certain time?

Thanks
If this is your first night, you have to fight

#2 of 3 OFFLINE   Rachael B

Rachael B

Producer

• 4,637 posts

Posted December 23 2003 - 09:06 AM

The older, nicer Sony home decks did...920, 333ES, 555ES. I'm not sure about the two not as nice, non-ES current models. Go someplace like Crutchfield's .com and check the feature list, they might? Murray Chris-mess!Posted Image
Rachael, the big disc cat is in real life Dot Mongur, Champion of the International Pacman Federation. You better be ready to rumble if you play Jr. Pacman with me. This is full contact Pacman and I don't just play the game, I operate it!

#3 of 3 OFFLINE   Aaron Silverman

Aaron Silverman

Lead Actor

• 9,535 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted December 23 2003 - 09:32 AM

You can often find that stuff on eBay -- that's where I got my MD player a couple of years ago.

Look on the Internet -- it's highly likely that the program your brother likes is available somewhere via streaming audio.
"How wonderful it will be to have a leader unburdened by the twin horrors of knowledge and experience." -- Mr. Wick