What's new

The Shield, season 3 (MERGED THREAD) (1 Viewer)

Duane R

Second Unit
Just checked out FX's site and according to the promos, Season 3 doesn't begin until March. I wonder if this is because maybe they feel it would detract from the 24 viewership? At least the S2 DVD's will help tide me over till then...

JohnAP

Second Unit
Yeah, I remember it starting in January. Are they really waiting until March now even though they've already started advertising it? That sucks.

Nicodemus

Stunt Coordinator
A bit off-topic, but is season 2 of The Shield as good as season 1 is? I'm watching S1 currently and I like it very much. I'm afraid that they can't keep up that kind of quality...

Rhett_Y

Screenwriter
This sucks........ I have been waiting for season 3 and now to learn that it won't be out until march...aaaahhhhh

R~

Marque D

Stunt Coordinator
The first season 3 promo I saw for the Shield was during the season finale of Nip/Tuck. At that time it said January of 2004. The move to March was not learned until early in December.

http://theshieldfans.com/forum/index...t=34&offset=69

More than having to wait till March is the fact that I have to get into 2 shows at once. (The Sopranos) Last year went really well with S2 of The Shield, Six Feet Under then The Wire. The summer was really hard, trying to keep up with Nip/Tuck, Dead Like Me and Out of Order.

Nicodemus

Stunt Coordinator
Following the similar threads concerning Alias and 24, I'd like to know how is season 3 of the incredible The Shield looking? I've one episode of season 1 to go and I've heard that season 2 is probably even better (how can it possibly be?) - but season 3? Please tell me they (Shawn Ryan and others) know what they're doing...!

Nicodemus

Stunt Coordinator
Whoops, it seems you wouldn't know how is season 3 since it hasn't even started yet.. Well, let me know when it starts rolling. Until then, forget this thread was ever made.

:)

Nicodemus

Stunt Coordinator
15 episodes? Great. I just hope that doesn't mean they're finishing the show already...

Have there been any talks about how many seasons of Shield they will make?

chuck_b

Supporting Actor
Vic and crew return tonight on F/X for season 3 of the best cop drama on TV. Looking forward to watching two seasons of troubles and issues come crashing in on the barn this season.

Hopefully, they will have a quick recap of season 2 to start off, especially for those who may be new to the series.

Hate to miss NYPD Blue which is on at the same time, but Mackey wins over Sipowitz tonight!

Michael Reuben

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Michael Reuben

You don't have to. The Shield repeats at 11pm. FX did the same thing with season 2.

M.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I've finally caught up with both seasons of The Shield these past few months. The nightly episodes for season 2 gave me plenty of momentum into getting very interested in tonight's season 3 premiere. Woo hoo!

John_Lee

Supporting Actor
Not only that, but Dishnetwork was kind enough to relieve me of the quandry of choosing between the repeat of The Shield and The Daily Show on Comedy Central.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks