What's new

Underworld DVD (merged thread) (1 Viewer)

Mark McAlister

Stunt Coordinator
I just got the new issue of Previews from Diamond Distributors and it has 'Uderworld' listed as shipping in Feb. I can't wait to get this dvd. I enjoyed the movie so much I had to see it twice. I wonder what kind of special features it will include, possibly a look at the sequel.

Stephane

Stunt Coordinator
If it is January 6 then I need to get more money together for this one. Does anyone have a confirmed date for this movie? Is it January or Febuary?

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
DVD Price Search also lists this as a 1/6/2003 release. I will be picking this one up on release date. I was surprised at how much I liked this movie.

Kenny Goldin

Second Unit
Glad it got moved up. I missed it in the theaters but it looks like my kinda thing so I will be getting it sight unseen. Just a few more weeks!:D

Justin_S

Senior HTF Member
This film is excellent, and quite underrated, and Kate is an absolute goddess, so I'm definitely picking this up.

Mark McAlister

Stunt Coordinator
I just hope that it made enough money to warrant a sequel, I believe I heard they were planning on doing two more. It was a much needed genre movie at the time for me. I've been wanting to see a good vampire/werewolf movie, not to mention Kate running around in skin tight latex to boot. I had heard that White Wolf Publishing was suing the producers becuase it followed their books so closely or something to that nature.

I just hope Van Helsing is as good, as Kate is in it as well.

Chris_Marin

Stunt Coordinator
You can read our review of the DVD here.

I personally quite enjoyed Underworld. Not to the extent of either Blade II or Equilibrium, but somewhere inbetween.

Chad A Wright

Supporting Actor
I was very excited about it until the reviews hit and no one seemed to like it. I skipped it in the theater, but I think I'll pick it up on the 6th to try it out.

JohnAP

Second Unit
I'd reccomend renting it before buying if you haven't seen it yet. Personally, I was really disappointed by this movie.

Kevin. W

Screenwriter
Have to agree with Chris on his review. I've had my DVD for the past week. Didn't see it in the movies but was thoroughly entertained. This movie will rock your setup.

Kevin

Chad A Wright

Supporting Actor

I don't know why people even ask this question anymore. Is it a Columbia title? If the answer is yes, then there will be either a Superbit or a 3 Disc Mega edition. Maybe both.

Jan Strnad

Screenwriter
I passed on this one at the theater because of the bad reviews, but I'm looking forward to at least renting it. And yes, they're engaged in a lawsuit over the content. Movies take material from books all the time, but usually they pay for it.... :)

Jan

AndyVX

Supporting Actor
One of my friends love it, another hated it. I don't trust either of them. I think I'll rent it first. :)

T r o y

Supporting Actor
Well, Tomorrow is Underworld day. Who's really excited about this one?

I may rent first before buying. Looks like a good one though!

Later! :emoji_thumbsup:

Matt`L

Stunt Coordinator

FWIW, it's usually not a matter of them having outdated or incorrected data, especially in regards to dvds. With dvds in particular, Previews would be a secondary distributor and obviously that will result in delays.

So, even though the date listed for items may be later than elsewhere, you can be pretty sure that in most cases it will arrive when they say it will.

In regards to Underworld itself... I don't believe it's even come out at the cinemas here in Australia yet! I was looking forward to it, but after the negative response my anticipating was dampened. But it's been perked up again with all these postives comments, even if the response isn't unanimous (when is it ever?).

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks