What's new

South Park..Was that brilliant... (2 Viewers)

Thomas H G

Screenwriter
Beautifully done.

On VH1's Inside Southpark, they say it takes them 1 week to do a show. They must of been working all night for this one. Great stuff.

Marty M

Senior HTF Member
I was very surprised to see this subject to appear so quickly. I also loved last week's episode when the boys went to Raisins. That was also very hilarious.

Paul_Medenwaldt

Supporting Actor
Didn't Canada also have their PM resign last week?

It great how they can get 2 current events and so quickly turn that into a new show.

Great episode again!!

Paul

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
They didn't HAVE the PM resign, he decided to retire... thats what i've heard at least...

TheLongshot

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
Well, this isn't the first time they did a quick turnaround for an episode. They did it once before. I think it was "Osama Bin Laden Has Farty Pants", but I'm not sure...

Jason

TheLongshot

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason

Thank you! I knew I didn't have the right one and I couldn't remember the episode. That one was excellent!

Jason

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
These guys are brilliant. The thing I'm curious about is whether or not they wrote another episode and decided to air this one instead. Do they finish the episodes as the season needs them to air (do them 1 week before they go on) or do they do them so they have several done before the first one even airs (like most live action shows)?

Paul_Medenwaldt

Supporting Actor
I would suspect that they do the episodes week of airing. I say that because Comedy Central doesn't seem to promo any clips for a new show for the next week. They only say "New Episode Next Week"

I'm sure they have a plan of what they are doing for a show, but if anything topical comes along they probably hurry and animate something new.

Paul

AlexanderS

Second Unit
I think thats why they picked Canada. All the characters have no bodily or facial detail so they are easier to animate.

"We know you have a choice in airlines, and apparantely you made the wrong one"

Jeff Pryor

Supporting Actor
I guess I'm the only one here that didn't like this episode. I was hoping for another 'Mr. Hankey' Christmas special.:frowning:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlohaTiger
Recent bookmarks