What's new

Free EGM Subscription! (1 Viewer)

Brice

Stunt Coordinator
Yeah, it looks legit, but there is something strange with this... can anyone confirm it's legit. I'd love to resubscribe to EGM, it's been a looooong time.

Brice

Brice

Stunt Coordinator
well, I subscribed, hopefully it is legit, that way i can get a free year of issues... but i swear, there's gotta be some strings attatched somewhere...

Brice

PatB

Stunt Coordinator
Seems to good to pass up even if it leads to some extra junk mail and spam. :)

PatB

Stunt Coordinator
Hey Tim, where did you find this thing anyways? Any idea where to find more, I'm a magazine junkie. :)

Scott L

Senior HTF Member
These always pop-up from time to time, especially for EGM.

I'm guessing because a big source of their income (the primary?) is for advertisering, and advertisers like to see a big subscriber list for their mag. The more subscribers they have, the more coveted ad space is for EGM, thus raising the value per page. They don't mind giving away a few more subscriptions every once in a while. Correct me if I'm wrong.

ps- I know a guy that can get you Car & Driver, Motor Trend, and Automobile magazine for uber cheaep. Something like $8 for 2 years. He's totally legit and I get my mags in regularly. pm if intereseted.

PerryD

Supporting Actor
There are many free deals to be had out there. I'm getting Stuff, Maxim, FHM, Interview, Spin, Biography, Dr. Dobbs, TV Guide, Better Homes & Gardens, Ladies Home Journal, Xbox Nation, Official Xbox Magazine, Gamepro, and hopefully now EGM :)

Here's the Gamepro link I used:
Free Gamepro Subscription

DavidAM

Second Unit
I'm pretty sure its legit. This popped up a couple of years ago and I got a years subscription to EGM then.

MattBu

Stunt Coordinator
I recieve Stuff for free along with a host of other strange magazines, I get free magazine offers weekly.

PatB

Stunt Coordinator
Hey Thanks for that one too, Perry. I'm sending one to a friend in the US b/c I'm in Canada too but "it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!" :D

Alanna

Second Unit
Thanks for the links! I just filled it out for both EGM and Gamepro. Now if only someone could find free links for Official PSX magazine, Off. XBox, Play, Newtype, GMR and Game Informer, I'd be "All SET!" lol.

David Williams

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Williams
There are many free deals to be had out there. I'm getting Stuff, Maxim, FHM, Interview, Spin, Biography, Dr. Dobbs, TV Guide, Better Homes & Gardens, Ladies Home Journal, Xbox Nation, Official Xbox Magazine, Gamepro, and hopefully now EGM
Care to elaborate on how to do this, please? And thanks for the link to the free Gamepro sub. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks