What's new

2002's Spiderman Movie DVD Box Set $21.99 at Wal*Mart (1 Viewer)

Nick T Robot

Supporting Actor
My local Walmart has the Deluxe Spiderman Box set for $21.69. I don't know if this is a national thing. But nice price! Too bad I already have the movie.

Dah-Dee

Supporting Actor
Real Name
David
Yeah, $21.67 at my local WM; I think this one actually may be nationwide, have seen many reports of the same price at widespread locations.

Xenia Stathakopoulou

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Xenia
Wow, my last dvd set bought here in the states before i head off to Greece.Itll have great sentimental value.Got it for only 21.60 here at local wal mart in Allentown,Pa.Great price for a dvd set that i just checked on dvd empire, it goes for nearly 40 there!

Brian R

Stunt Coordinator
The features are:

Stan Lee Mutants, Monsters, & Marvels DVD
-Stan Lee talks in depth with Kevin Smith about his role in creating the modern mythology of a superhero
-Two features: Creating Spider-Man and Here comes the Heroes.
-Loaded with DVD extras including a behind the scenes featurette and rare Stan Lee home movie footage.

Collectable reprint of Amazing Fantasy #15 comic book which introduced the Spider-Man character.

Collectable senitype featuring a film cel from the movie personally selected by the director with his comments.

Limited edition off set lithographic reproduction by John Romita Sr. and John Romita Jr. (Spider-Man artists)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks