Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

2002's Spiderman Movie DVD Box Set $21.99 at Wal*Mart

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 of 7 OFFLINE   Nick T Robot

Nick T Robot

Supporting Actor

• 563 posts

Posted December 05 2003 - 05:32 AM

My local Walmart has the Deluxe Spiderman Box set for $21.69. I don't know if this is a national thing. But nice price! Too bad I already have the movie.

#2 of 7 OFFLINE   Dah-Dee

Supporting Actor

• 516 posts

Posted December 05 2003 - 02:47 PM

Yeah, $21.67 at my local WM; I think this one actually may be nationwide, have seen many reports of the same price at widespread locations.
My Family's DVD Collection
My Family's Game Collection

"Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die!"

#3 of 7 OFFLINE   Brian Brantley

Brian Brantley

• 20 posts

Posted December 07 2003 - 06:08 AM

what extras are there in the deluxe?

#4 of 7 OFFLINE   Chris Dias

Chris Dias

Stunt Coordinator

• 180 posts
  • LocationToronto, Canada

Posted December 09 2003 - 02:43 PM

Yeah I also posted this in the Canadian thread. It is $29.99 up here. I picked one up last week.

#5 of 7 OFFLINE   Xenia Stathakopoulou

Xenia Stathakopoulou

• 2,417 posts

Posted December 12 2003 - 12:04 PM

Wow, my last dvd set bought here in the states before i head off to Greece.Itll have great sentimental value.Got it for only 21.60 here at local wal mart in Allentown,Pa.Great price for a dvd set that i just checked on dvd empire, it goes for nearly 40 there!
At last my body is reunited with my soul which was always feminine.

#6 of 7 OFFLINE   Johnny Angell

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member

• 5,670 posts
  • LocationCentral Arkansas

Posted December 17 2003 - 09:20 AM

[quote] what extras are there in the deluxe? [quote]

Yeah, like he said...what are the extras?
But a family cat is not replaceable like a wornout coat or a set of tires. Each new kitten becomes its own cat, and none is repeated. I am four cats old, measuring out my life in friends that have succeeded but not replaced one another.--Irving Townsend

#7 of 7 OFFLINE   Brian R

Brian R

Stunt Coordinator

• 64 posts

Posted December 17 2003 - 01:37 PM

The features are: Stan Lee Mutants, Monsters, & Marvels DVD -Stan Lee talks in depth with Kevin Smith about his role in creating the modern mythology of a superhero -Two features: Creating Spider-Man and Here comes the Heroes. -Loaded with DVD extras including a behind the scenes featurette and rare Stan Lee home movie footage. Collectable reprint of Amazing Fantasy #15 comic book which introduced the Spider-Man character. Collectable senitype featuring a film cel from the movie personally selected by the director with his comments. Limited edition off set lithographic reproduction by John Romita Sr. and John Romita Jr. (Spider-Man artists)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users