What's new

Family Guy -- New Episodes? (1 Viewer)

John Donahue

Auditioning
A roundtable discussion was held recently wherein the presidents of home entertainment from 5 major studios talked about DVD. It's a fairly interesting read and the URL is available on the Digital Bits home page now (I can't post a URL since I haven't posted 15 messages on this forum!) if you want to read the whole thing.

Here's the part that interested me:

Mike Dunn from Fox home video made this comment:

And we're going to go back into production on "Family Guy" specifically for the DVD market, as a result of the DVD success.
I'm not sure what this means exactly, but if it leads to new episodes of Family Guy (with the original voice actors reprising their roles) then I say Bring It On!

Does anyone know anything more about this?

Haden

Supporting Actor
First of all they are doing a Family Guy straight-to-DVD movie for a late 2004 release. After that there's potential plans to do at least 35 new episodes for DVD and possibly the Cartoon Network. This is all in response to the success of the series on DVD and the excellent ratings of the reruns on Cartoon Network.

Daniel-M

Second Unit
New episodes start next week MAy 1st at 9.00Pm on Fox, right after a double epsiode of The Simpsons

Mike Miskulin

Second Unit
Just saw next week's premiere episode and it's classic Family Guy! They haven't lost a step since the cancellation. There's a great GI Joe joke in it that had me in stiches! Can't wait for the rest of the season...

mike.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks