What's new

Er 12/04/03 (1 Viewer)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
This was a strange episode, it was like a show without a rudder. None of the medical cases were all that interesting.

Nice to see Neela shows an angrier side of her personality.

So Kovach and Carter are tag-team doctors without borders now?

It was sad that Romano had not too many to show up and pay their last respects. At least Elizabeth had something to do this episode besides snapping at ER doctors. Weaver is a weasel.

I guess Pratt is over Deb for good. It was a little amusing to see how he would recover from finding out about Gallant's sister's condition with MS.

WillG

Senior HTF Member
I guess Pratt is over Deb for good
Well, who knows considering, I can't remember when the last time I saw her was.

Yeah too bad about Romano and how his memoral visit kept getting passed on down the chain to the two med students who were there for the free doughnuts. At least Corday got something to do in this episode

ThomasC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas
Deb was in the episode before the helicopter crash.

It was awesome seeing Neela letting loose at the bar.

Steven L

Stunt Coordinator
Didn't Deb have to go to China on an emergency? It had something to do with her parents IIRC. Pratt did show concern for her when she was leaving, but she was in a bit of a rush to catch a plane so it wasn't a sentimental or reconciliatory goodbye.

Ken Chan

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ken
Romano may have had no family, and his entire life was at work, but since he treated everyone like dirt, it's no wonder no one showed up. Maybe there's a moral there.

It's unconscionable that you might permanently lose a finger because some brat kid is running around the ER stealing stuff.

Neela's rant was good.

//Ken

AlexanderS

Second Unit
This really is a shame. ER used to be one of my favorite shows but its really going down hill in a hurry. Next weeks episode looks dredful.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks