What's new

Hi Def PVR release (1 Viewer)

John Gallimore

Auditioning
Hi guys,

Does anyone know when a hard drive PVR will be available in Canada. At the moment Bell have only the non-HD PVR. I don't really want to fork out for this only to rpelace it sooner rather than later.

Help appreciated.

Cheers.

J

brucek

Second Unit
But then you'll still be stuck with the limitation of not being able to record and watch something else.

Might as well get a non-HD PVR today and then add the HD version when it comes out.

They have a great deal on now at Expressvu for PVR's with $150 off. (Actually you can get another $100 off if you turn in your much sought after old 2700 receiver). This makes the overall PVR receiver only $299. Not a bad deal. I pulled the trigger on it myself.

Ryan Patterson

Stunt Coordinator
With any luck, Bell will release their version of DISH's DVR-921 by the springtime. Two tuners, 250 GB hard drive, and lots of other bells n' whistles. Considering it goes for $999 US, I hope that Bell will sell it for around $1500 CDN or less.

Tim Jin

Supporting Actor
I hear that RCA is coming out with a box that can record in HD. I haven't seen any specs, but I think it only does 10 hours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cennetkaralowa
Recent bookmarks