What's new

Is it safe to order from onecall.com? (1 Viewer)

Pat_C

Agent
They have a pretty good deal on the Onkyo TxSr501, and I'd like to pick it up, assuming it's a reputable place.

Tim K

Second Unit
Bought my 53" Pioneer RPTV from them last year. Great prices, totally reliable. I believe they are actually a brick&mortar Audio Video shop in Washington state. "onecall.com" is just their web presence.

STLMIKE

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Mike
Yes, definitely. Have ordered from them many times and has always been a positive experience.

Frank joe

Stunt Coordinator
yes they were great with me. i purchased my ati 2505 amp from them 4 months ago. 1,700 bucks. it was even double boxed. frank

Tim Hoover

Screenwriter
Ditto to what the above posters have expressed about the quality of Onecall. I purchased a Cambridge Audio A-300 integrated amp thru one of Gabriel's HTF specials from Onecall and could not have been more pleased with the product or the level of service...

Doug Brewster

Second Unit
"I believe they are actually a brick&mortar Audio Video shop in Washington state."

They are (it says as much on their website, or used to). The name of the store is Huppins. I was there in July. They treated me great, even though I told them I was only auditioning (NHT SB3's). They are in Spokane, WA and they've been there for a long time.

As with any dealer, I'd read their ad carefully and/or talk to them over the phone prior to the purchase. Sometimes people order things and think they've ordered a new product when it's actually an older model, refurbished, or an "open box" item. Their may have been no intent to mislead the customer; simply a misunderstanding.

Alf S

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alfer
I bought my DVD recorder from OneCall and it was a smooth transaction. They even priced matched a cheaper price I found on another website....no questions asked.

p.s. Be sure to sign up for their discount "club" deal..saves even more $$.

A+

Scott Strang

Screenwriter
I bought an Onkyo receiver from them about 3 years ago.

They even included overnight FedEx for $30 which I thought was a good deal on that heavy receiver and regular FedEx was only $2 cheaper. They double boxed the order and even the Onkyo box itself was in perfect shape.

When I'm ready to buy something again (assuming they carry it) I'll be buying from them even if their price isn't the cheapest.

Please make sure you're ordering what you really want as they will not take returns just because you don't like what you bought. They will, or course, take back a defective item.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks