What's new

Hanna-Barbera shows, like Yogi Bear, Huckleberry Hound, Quick Draw McGraw. When? (1 Viewer)

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
i know there is a thread floating around here about cartoons we want but that turned into a list more then anything else.
specifically i want to discuss the classic HANNA-BARBERA shows and shorts.
especially the ones i listed in the title.

they arent the same as the looney tunes but since they have been selling well maybe the classic H-B Shows could do well.
i know william barbera died a couple years ago and joseph barbera is in his 90's but i think he is still alive.
i know there are others like the flintsones and jetsons, but i'm more interested in yogi and the shows that were in that genre'.

so let's get these on dvd.

PaulBigelow

Stunt Coordinator
I'll buy Flinstone "season boxes" and a "Jonny Quest" box.

It is absolutely beyond my comprehension that a JQ box is not available.

Dane Marvin

Screenwriter
In the meantime, watch Boomerang. They show Hanna-Barbera shows almost exclusively (some Looney Toons in there) 24/7, virtually free of commercials.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Did they do Deputy Dawg? I'd consider buying that.

Edit: Nope. Looks like it was Terrytoons. Never mind.

Casey Trowbridg

Senior HTF Member
I watch boomerang and would also enjoy these on DVD. Flinstones is already a must have, so I'm glad to hear its coming.

Does anyone have a rough idea of how many Yogi/Quick Draw/Huckleberry/other HB shorts were produced? They had an absolute ton of characters so there has to be an incredible number of shorts.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks