-

Photo

Play Misty For me

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 of 5 Nelson Au

Nelson Au

Executive Producer

• 11,256 posts

Posted September 19 2001 - 10:16 AM

The search function is not working so I hope this was not brought up yet.

I tried to pick this up last night but didn't find it. I have the laserdisc of this movie. It looks pretty good and I was wondering if anyone has the new DVD and how they like the transfer. And the extras.

I suspect there are not that many fans of this movie here since I didn't see any mention of it.

#2 of 5 Dave Scarpa

Dave Scarpa

Producer

• 5,276 posts

Posted September 19 2001 - 01:34 PM

I looked for tis disc also yesterday to no avail Guess I'll have to order it online. It's one of Eastwood's Best flicks.
My DVD Collection

The Megaplex

#3 of 5 Lafe F

Lafe F

Second Unit

• 286 posts

Posted September 19 2001 - 06:38 PM

There have been onlines reports of some people buying it, but I couldn't find it anywhere. Patience, I suppose.

#4 of 5 Holden Pike

Holden Pike

Stunt Coordinator

• 111 posts

Posted September 19 2001 - 09:50 PM

The disc looks terrific, and the extras are superb, especially the 48-minute retrospective with Clint and company!
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to film is more film...."
- Frank Capra

#5 of 5 Matt Butler

Matt Butler

Screenwriter

• 1,921 posts

Posted September 20 2001 - 03:09 AM

I bought mine at Suncoast and I got the only copy.

It looks great and the extras are wonderful. I cant compare to the laser as Ive never seen it.
My Blu Rays
http://www.blu-ray.c...ol...=Dj Matt B

Favorite films of all time in no order
1. Zodiac 2. Dawn of the Dead (1978) 3. The Good The Bad and The Ugly 4. Blade Runner 5. The Warriors 6. Dark Knight 7. The Godfather  8. Bullitt 9. Experiment in Terror 10. Raiders of the Lost...